• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey everyone. I have another probably easy question. The Salesforce site I am building is totally powered by a custom object called Website_data__c. All the content for the site is held in records that are of that type. On the Website_data__c object, there is a field called sub_menu__c (it is a picklist). That list defines which menu this particular page will show up on. There are 4 possible options.

My Visual force page starts has the standard controller set to that object, and the recordsetvar set. Of course that pulls all records for that object.

Page TitlePage IdSub Menu
Home Pagea0Y4000000127tvEAAMain
Text Pagea0Y4000000127uUEAQMain
Careersa0Y4000000127ztEAAAbout FPI
Contact Usa0Y400000012803EAAAbout FPI
Driving Directionsa0Y40000001280DEAQTester Info

Thats what the results look like. However I need to divide that into 3 seperate lists (based on the sub menu attribute), or somehow filter out any links that don't belong to the sub menu I am interested in when creating my link list. So really I just want to run selects against the record set, or have a loop with an if statment or something. Being so totally new to visual force, I don't know how to include logic of any kind on my pages (or if it's even possible). Thanks ahead of time.