• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am seeking help for Salesforce to Quickbooks desktop integration with help of web connectors. Plese don't suggest any manage packages i already reached too much. Feel free to reach me any time.

Thanks
Hey,

Anyone implemented Salesforce to QuickBooks desktop integration. I can't use manage package. I need this to be completely custom. Please DM if anyone implemented this integration. 

Thanks
Hemant
Hello all,

I've not dealt with the rest API before. I feel like I understand what the rest API should do, but not how the authentication really works. I've read the documentation, but it's not helping me to understand how best to implement. As a test, I'm trying to integrate the Mailjet Event API with some methods in Salesforce. The Mailjet event API has this to say:
The endpoint is an URL our server will call for each event (it can lead to a lot of hits !). You can configure it in your account preferences.

It must return a 200 Ok HTTP code if all goes well. Any other HTTP code will result in our server retrying the request later (up to 10 times, every 10 minutes). If the request if still failing after 10 errors, we stop trying.

We strongly recommend using a secure URL (HTTPS) in combination with a basic authentification to make sure data cannot be intercepted, and that only our servers can send you data.

Eg: https://username:password@www.example.com/mailjet_triggers.php

The event data is sent in the POST request body using a JSON object. Its content depends on the event.
All of the examples using the REST API that I've seen seem to make 2 calls. One to get the authorisation details and then a second one (usually a POST) to actually take some action within the Salesforce Org. My question is - Given that the Mailjet API seems to only make a single POST call, is it possible to authenticate this call? If so, how? Once authenticated, I think I understand how to handle the JSON that the Mailjet API will deliver. It's just getting authenticated which seems to be stumping me.

With thanks
Andy