• 5 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to get Apex to pull a field I created which auto-generates an ID number for every opportunity, but I can't quite get it to work. This is the code I have currently, which is returning this error to me "Error: Invalid field Opportunity for SObject Opportunity "

<apex:repeat var="oppx" value="{!relatedTo.Opportunity}">
    <apex:outputText value="{!oppx.Opportunity_ID__c}" />
</apex:repeat>

Hello Everyone,
I am creating a form with the help of record edit form in LWC to create a record. Form has six lookup fields of User.Now the requiremen is, all the six look ups should have unique value , no values should be repeated . User should see an error message when he tries to create a record with duplicate lookup value. Can anyone please me on the same. Can i use validation rule or trigger here.
Thanks in advance
Hi there,

I have a requirement where my json data has more than 150KB size. We are publising this data through platform event message and Text Area Long is holding this data. Max size for Text Area Long in 128 KB. 

Is there a way we can pulish event message with more than 150 KB ?
What would be alternative oprtion to send >150KB of data ?

Thanks
tk
  • January 30, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I have a scenario where I am showing list of records by using LWC and some  of the fields are editable to users. I have used combobox to show the picklist values editable and calling the apex method to update the record on ONCHANGE event but the requirement is to create a SAVE button and save the records. So the challenge is  let say if user changess the multiple records and click the save button then how do i update all the records in a single go with this save button .
Please help me on this. Thanks in advance.
While deploying a community, got the below error:

In field: permissionSet - no PermissionSet named <permission_Set_name> found

I created an outbound change set, after "ADD" under Component Type = Permission Set, I am unable to find the required permission set in the list.
Hi All, Can anyone share Interview questions for salesforce Admin. I am a fresher and just want to try for a job. I am a beginner for salesfoce so I need your help.

Thank you.
Student at Texas A&M University looking to become a Sudent Administator.