• -1 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is anyone else witnessing dropped/refused or unavailable refused calls using Nice inContact installed package in Salesforce Production?  We have put in Case after Case with Nice Support and they keep pointing back to Salesforce is the culprit.  How would I find that information within Developer side Salesforce to see if it is slowing down the use of the Nice installed package for Nice inContact.  I am new to the developer side of Salesforce - after I put a ticket into Salesforce support they directed me here.  Please let me know.
Is anyone else witnessing dropped/refused or unavailable refused calls using Nice inContact installed package in Salesforce Production?  We have put in Case after Case with Nice Support and they keep pointing back to Salesforce is the culprit.  How would I find that information within Developer side Salesforce to see if it is slowing down the use of the Nice installed package for Nice inContact.  I am new to the developer side of Salesforce - after I put a ticket into Salesforce support they directed me here.  Please let me know.
I'd like to create a flow that our HR department can use for onboarding a new hire that creates a user account and configures settings such as assigning a managed package, setting a role, setting a profile, etc.

I haven't found a lot of information on this... is it even possible?