• Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Can we get the day from $Flow.CurrentDate in flows?
Actually I want to use this as below formula: 
AND(DAY(today()) = 19).

Thanks!
I am looking for an independent contractor to do some general Non-Profit SF development work for my organization. Project is about 3-5 weeks' worth of work, with potential for residual add-on work ongoing basis part-time.  Please respond if interested and qualified. We can discuss offline on a call. Thanks.
My customer - based in Metro Detroit - is a rapidly growing health and wellness company. They have recently completed their implementation of Service Cloud and are planning to implement a Salesforce Community as well, among other applications in the future.

They would like to hire someone with advanced Developer skills who can also service as the overall Administrator as well. A hybrid role / individual with strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform, ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, and custom views.

They are motivated to hire someone quickly - this is a full-time position. 

If you are not local to Detroit, MI they will consider a work-from-home/remote candidate as well (US-based).

Please reply if you are interested and I will connect you with the customer ASAP.
If we want to update a field, for example case.status, which trigger is used? before or after insert? My understanding is that, "after insert" will be used since we are updating a field after the record is inserted.
Is that correct? Please help.
Hi,

I want to add custom link in lightning component instead of custom link or button.

Can any one tell how to add it in lightning component

Custom Link: https://dfsco--sync.lightning.force.com/lightning/r/Report/00O1b000000VDEfEAO/view?fv0={!Campaign.Id}

Thanks,
sfuser12

Have you faced a problem in choosing a salesforce admin? What qualities did you look for?
4. different events in triggers..? 
Hello there, 
I wonder if I can integrate WP buddypress into salesforce. 
By the way I need a wordpress plugin for private messaging on the website and integrate it with Salesforce
thanks 
Our organization may be looking to hire an independent contractor with 2+ years of progressive Marketing Cloud experience for a 90-day assignment.  We would need someone with ongoing experience in building emails containing conditional variations and personalizations, setting up automations and creating/implementing journeys.
Integration is done between salesforce and wordpress(woocommerce). A webhook is there that when a product is getting updated from product list same is getting updated in salesforce i.e. webhook is working fine but now we are using WooCommerce Stock Manager plugin which is updating the values in product list at wooocommerce end but not making changes in salesforce. Can we create a webhook for this or what else needs to be done to make it functional?
Do you know of an Event Management plugin for Wordpress that can sync data with Salesforce.com. This tool should also have eMail marketing functionality...or sync well with iContact. Please advise?
How can I add more than 15 links? There is only 15 for different Custom Links and there is no more options or buttons to add additional Links, if all these 15 is fulfilled.
Hi,

Can anyone clarify me When to use Triggers and When to use Validation Rules?

Explain with scenario is Appreciable...
Is there a way to integrate WordPress to SalesForce using alternate Contact Forms and NOT use the WordPress-to-Lead Plugin?

We are looking to send a Contact Form to the SalesForce database and NOT the WP database.  We also want to be able to send the same data to an email address.  However, the contact form solutions out there either automatically put the data in the database, and/or do not integrate with SalesForce as easily as WordPress-to-Lead Plugin.  Suggestions?
REMOTE Salesforce Consulting Opportunity

Remote Salesforce Project Lead
Work-from-Home everyday, manage the building of cloud & mobile solutions, with the security of a full-time employment position with a 6 year old Salesforce Consulting & PDO partner.  Our Project Leads are typically the most experienced professionals on our project teams. This position’s primary function is to deliver projects on-time, to-spec, and on-budget, while managing your team and your client's expectations.

Responsibilities
Project manage the successful execution of multiple Salesforce.com projects.
Experience leading an onshore and/or offshore team of technical experts.
Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of BRD (Business Requirements Document) as needed.
Facilitate and own the creation of salesforce technical design documents for complex projects by interfacing with UI/UX Designers, Technical Architects, and Developers.
Hands on configuration / customization of the salesforce product.
Follow a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
Identify opportunities to leverage all Salesforce technologies.
Facilitate review sessions with the client and your team.
Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
Write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.

Requirements
2+ years experience as a project lead or project manager.
2+ years of hands-on Salesforce.com administration and configuration experience.
3+ years proficiency in project management or business analysis of salesforce projects.
Ability to lead both small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, leading customer support projects, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations
Experience with enterprise integration, extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools, cloud based technologies
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.

Preferred Skills
2+ years experience with Salesforce.com configuration and/or custom development, including the Salesforce platform, Salesforce1, Force.com, Salesforce Communities / Portals, etc...
Current with multiple Salesforce.com Certifications such as: Admin, Adv. Admin, Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant).
Experience managing an offshore team.
Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, or Vertical (i.e. High-Tech, Life Sciences, Higher Education , or Non-Profit)

General Stats
Full Time Employee
Salary with bonus and generous benefit package
Principles Only.  No recruiters or 3rd parties.

Interested?
Email your resume to edwardmcqueencameron@gmail.com immediately!
Hello 

I have one requirement in which i want to push data from wordpress page to salesforce object.

In Example,

I have one registration page in wordpress and when i hit save, the data of registration form needs to be save as salesforce custom object record.

Is it possible to achieve ?

We are a team of salesforce.com consultants looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office.  This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues.  You will need to be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it. 

Core skills would include:

• All normal salesforce.com administration tasks and an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
  • Including (but not limited to) reports and dashboards.
  • Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
  • General problem solving skills in Salesforce.com
  • Have a very good feel for where visualforce can be used to solve business problems - for example, where a trigger might be used due to workflow limitations, or where a visualforce page might be used in place of the standard user interface to make a complex business task easier for a user.
  • Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements and architect the various associated systems. 
  • You should be able to efficiently, effectively, and clearly coordinate and manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish.  This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements.
  • Salesforce.com Certified Administrator

You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development. 

Hi developers,

how can we change the default Salesforce CRM UI.

defaultly some look and feel is observing in CRM but is possible to change as we customize some social networks themes. How can we? plz suggest options.