• 5 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to provide a user access to all the contact records which have "Sync" field set to "True".

• I have set contacts, accounts and opportunities objects to private in OWD.
  • I have created a role under CEO and added this role to user.
  • I have created a sharing rule where I have added this condition and shared it with a group where the user is a member.

The issue here is the user is able to see all the records not just where "Sync" equals True, but also where "Sync" equals False.

What could be going wrong here?

I am working on a report type "Activities with Contacts" and I see that a field called "Last Activity"(date)(api_name: CONTACT_LAST_ACTIVITY) is visible and I am able to add it to the report columns.

I also see that this column is coming from contacts object.

But when I go to object manager and check this in contact's object fields and relationships, this column is not there. I have checked this column in task, activites, events, accounts objects as well.

Also, this field is not visible in field sets.

Please let me know if I am missing something. Why is this field visible in report but not anywhere else?

I am working on a report type "Activities with Contacts" and I see that a field called "Last Activity"(date)(api_name: CONTACT_LAST_ACTIVITY) is visible and I am able to add it to the report columns.

I also see that this column is coming from contacts object.

But when I go to object manager and check this in contact's object fields and relationships, this column is not there. I have checked this column in task, activites, events, accounts objects as well.

Also, this field is not visible in field sets.

Please let me know if I am missing something. Why is this field visible in report but not anywhere else?

How do I create a validation rule where a lead cannot move from SAL to Converted with out Disco Meeting Status (Date), Estimated Usage Volume(Pick List) being filled in?  But it should be able to move to other stages.

User-added image

Hi all,

is it possile to onClick on Account Record in LWC after that show all related to contact records in new Navigation tab ?

Thanks
AKKK

• February 01, 2023