• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone
I have an automated email trigger to client on Account which will run in system context and I am using setSaveAsActivity(true) to save email as activity. I have written a trigger on Task to change the owner to user who is supposed to view the email message record.

But facing an issue that user is able to view the email on activity tab but user is unable to open the email message record.
Thank you in advance for the answer
Hi Everyone
I have an automated email trigger to client on Account which will run in system context and I am using setSaveAsActivity(true) to save email as activity. I have written a trigger on Task to change the owner to user who is supposed to view the email message record.

But facing an issue that user is able to view the email on activity tab but user is unable to open the email message record.
Thank you in advance for the answer

We have a custom EmailService for inbound messages written in apex, which is processing Inbound email messages and then showing them in a lightning component.
The type od the received email object is EmailMessage. On the production org, when the system administrator is logged in, he sees all the needed incoming emails (the component is showing them as it should be, querying also works). It all worked well in our sandbox though.
The problem is when the user is logged in. The component does not show any emails and they are not visible also by querying. The problem is I suppose with some permissions, but the EmailMessage object in our org is not customizable when it comes to permissions (everything is set to default and is not changeable). The user has a company community licence. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.