• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a form using LWC to create a new record. I added few lightning-input-fields in the lightning-record-edit-form component. Out of 7 fields I added, the form is displaying only first 3 fields and the next button while the remaining fields are not getting displayed. I checked the FLS of the fields on the custom object. All the fields have edit access. Can anyone let me know what am I missing here?
<lightning-record-edit-form object-api-name="Event__c" density="comfy">
          <lightning-messages> </lightning-messages>
          <div class="stepOne">
              <lightning-input-field field-name="DateReported__c" required="true" class="dateAEReported"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="ReportingMethod__c" onchange={checkSelVal} class="reportingMethod"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="ReportingMethodOther__c" required={makeRequired} class="otherReportingMethod"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Called_with_intent_to_report__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Reporter_requested_information__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Study_ID__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Partner_reference_number__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-button
                  class="slds-m-top_small slds-float_right"
                  label="Next"
                  onclick={goToStepTwo}
              ></lightning-button>
          </div>
          <div class="stepTwo slds-hide">
              <lightning-input-field field-name="LastName"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-button
                  class="slds-m-top_small"
                  label="Previous"
                  onclick={goBackToStepOne}
              ></lightning-button>
              <lightning-button
                  class="slds-m-top_small"
                  label="Next"
                  onclick={goToStepThree}
              ></lightning-button>
          </div>
        </lightning-record-edit-form>

Has anyone embedded video in the new Knowledge Base app?  I found an idea related to it, so I'm guessing it's not possible through the delivered article managment UI where the end user could easily embed the video themselves.  I'm sure it's possible with VF, but haven't seen anyone else who has done it.

Here's the link to the idea:  Embed Video in Knowledge Base