• 10 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to create teams meeting from salesforce. Need help only in the authentication part.
1) what are the things i need to setup in salesforce? 
2) To create teams meeting single sign on compulsory required?
3) setup in azure required.

please explain stepwise. it will be helpful
Thanks

I have a requirement where when a button is clicked in salesforce record it should create a teams meeting and send team invitation link to group of users via email.
Can we escalate it two tier?
I have a requirement where if case is not attended within 1 hour it gets escalate to supervisor and and if supervisor doesn't attend it it gets escalate to Manager using escalation rule.
Thanks
Hello Everyone,

I have a requirement in Service Cloud where i want to set specific timeframe  if no action is taken on case then it get escalate to another user and even second user doesn't respond to it and leave it unattended it should escalate to higher authority user 
Can we escalate it two tier?
I have a requirement where if case is not attended within 1 hour it gets escalate to supervisor and and if supervisor doesn't attend it it gets escalate to Manager using escalation rule.
Thanks
Hello Everyone,

I have a requirement in Service Cloud where i want to set specific timeframe  if no action is taken on case then it get escalate to another user and even second user doesn't respond to it and leave it unattended it should escalate to higher authority user 

Hi All,

How can I create a __share for a custom object.

For Ex: I have created a custom object named  MyObject and how can I create a share object for it named MyObject__Share.

Note: I have the permission Manage Users as described in the docs.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

• November 27, 2013