• 15 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After reading the job result with maxRecords = 10000, the API sends Sforce-Locator in the response headers which can be used to fetch the next batch of records. 
To read 'n' batches in parallel I need 'n' Sforce-Locators beforehand.
  • Is there a way to get these 'n' locators given the maxRecords without actually waiting to download the content?
  • Is there a limit on the number of concurrent connections to this result API?  If not, Can I trigger any number of GET requests in parallel to download the result without facing connection reset issues from the server?
Message displays "We can’t find an active version of the login flow. For help, contact your Salesforce administrator." 
how to disable direct login for user when sso is enabled and admin should be login using test.salesforce.com.

Do anyone has test in developer org?if yes how can these be implementated.
trigger AccountTriggerDelete on Account (before delete, after  delete, after undelete) {

if (trigger.isbefore){
        if(trigger.isdelete){

//Before deleting account record, retrieve all review records
            // delete review records related to account
            List<review_c> rvlist = [select id, Account_c from review_c where Account_c IN :trigger.old];

delete rvlist;
I was doing the trailhead challenge on "Create SOQL Queries in Apex Classes"
Create a class
Name: AccountUtility
Create a method
Name: viewAnnualRevenue
Keywords: public, static, and void
Create a list
Name: accountsList
Create a query and assign the results to a list
Fields: Name and annual revenue (Hint: Use API names, not field names or labels)
Object: Account
Create a for loop that iterates through the query results
Object: Account
List name: accountsList
For each item, concatenate the account name, followed by a colon, followed by the account’s annual revenue: <account name> : <annual revenue>
Store the concatenated string in a variable named acctRev
Print the acctRev variable to the debug log
i write a code that shows me error
public class AccountUtility{
Public static void viewannualRevenue() {
List<Account>  accountlist = [ SELECT Name , annual Revenue From Account];
for(Account acc : accountlist){
string  accRev='<account name>: ' +acc.name+ , '<annual revenue>: ' +acc.annualrevenue;
System.debug(accRev);
}
}
}
thxx for help..
Hi All,
I'm new to salesforce and started working on Trailhead's. I facing issue with the Trigger Challenge. Here is the triger code im writing 

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert) {
    for(Account a : Trigger.new){
        if(a.Match_Billing_Address__c && a.BillingPostalCode != null){
            a.ShippingPostalCode = a.BillingPostalCode;
        }
    }

}

but i'm getting the following error. Not sure where i'm doing wrong. can someone please help me here. Thanks in advance.

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, TestTrigger: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object Trigger.TestTrigger: line 3, column 1: []