• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to extend the current LWC Datatable to support dependent picklist during inline editing. 
In LWC Datatable during in line edit, I want to be able to refresh the values of the controlled field when a controlling field value changes. Is there a way to just refresh the cell where the controlled field resides? Reloading the entire table when the controlled field changes is not ideal since that will have huge impact on performance and will bring other problems.
Ideally I would like to reload just the cell but if that is not possible, is it possible to reload maybe an entire column or row without reloading the entire table?
I didn't understand the concept of callouts in apex . 
1. In batch - Callouts
2.In trigger  - Callouts 
3. In API - Callouts 

Whem trying to load my data into Redshift using the ETL tool Stitch I get this error:

Error syncing Opportunity: InvalidBatch : Failed to process query: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1213073543-102432 (950943637)

I have a picklist field called "Line of Business" and if the picklist value selected by the user equals "Hotel Direct" then I want another picklist field "Property Type" to become mandatory.

Thanks for the help!!
Kate
Hi All,

I dont know if its the case of CONTAINS but when I tried using the famous two letter US State validation code then it didnt allow me to save a record when I dont have any data for address field. To be more specific following valiation is norammly used on Leads to verify if the user has correctly entered valid US code:

AND(NOT(ISNULL( State )),
OR(
LEN( State ) < 2,
NOT(
CONTAINS("AL:AK:AZ:AR:CA:CO:CT:DE:DC:FL:GA:HI:ID:" &
"IL:IN:IA:KS:KY:LA:ME:MD:MA:MI:MN:MS:MO:MT:NE:NV:NH:" &
"NJ:NM:NY:NC:ND:OH:OK:OR:PA:RI:SC:SD:TN:TX:UT:VT:VA:" &
"WA:WV:WI:WY", State )
)))

But when I dont want to fill any address info then also this formula restricts me to save Lead record making address as a required field.

Please let me know how to modify this: I only need validation when State field is filled and NOT when either State or all five address fields are empty.

Any clue is highly appreciated:)

MAnish