• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All, 
I have a field called Subscription Term(SBQQ__SubscriptionTerm__c) and Net Amount(SBQQ__NetAmount__c) in Quote Object. if Subscription term is greater than 12 months then I would want the outcome in Formula field this way
NetAmount/SubscriptionTerm*12
Example 20000(NetAmount)*30(months)/12(Standard Month)

If Subscription month=12 or lesser than 12 then there should not be any change in on exsisting Net Amount, that means in formula field same amount should show which shows in Net Amount Field of Quote Object
Hello,
I'm trying to write a formula that will result in one of three calculations on a date:
  • if the orignial start date and CO (Change Order) license term months fields are populated, then ADDMONTHS to orignial start date, otherwise null; or
  • If the CO start date and original license term months fields are populated, then ADDMONTHS to the CO start date, otherwise null; or
  • If the CO start date and CO license term months are populated, then ADDMONTHS to the CO start date, otherwise null.
Basically I'm hoping that one of the three scenarios will populate a field with an updated date. I'm getting an error with the following formula that I'm using the incorrect parameter type for or(), expected boolean, recevied date. I've been working on this for a few days and just can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong; any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
IF ( ISBLANK( CO_Start_Date__c ) 
|| ISBLANK( Original_License_Term_Months__c ) , NULL,
 ADDMONTHS(CO_Start_Date__c, Original_License_Term_Months__c)),

IF ( ISBLANK( Original_Start_Date__c ) 
|| ISBLANK( CO_License_Term_Months__c ) , NULL,
 ADDMONTHS(Original_Start_Date__c, CO_License_Term_Months__c)),

IF ( ISBLANK( CO_Start_Date__c ) 
|| ISBLANK( CO_License_Term_Months__c ) , NULL,
 ADDMONTHS(CO_Start_Date__c, CO_License_Term_Months__c))

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create a validation rule where if I pick a country a state would be required.  
Can someone please help me out. (both fields are pick lists)