• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm running into an issue where I'm not able to install the local development server on my mac m1. When I'm running 'sfdx plugins:install @salesforce/lwc-dev-server' I'm getting below error:

User-added image
I've read possible solutions on various forums but still can't seem to resolve this issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling SFDX, NodeJS, npm, updating the SFDX to install the plugins but still getting the same error. Some others came to a success when running 'npm install -g node-gyp' or 'npm install --global --production windows-build-tools' but no different results for me. Just wondering if anyone else faced a similar issue to this and were able to resolve it. If anyone has, please do let me know, thanks! 
I'm running into an issue where I'm not able to install the local development server on my mac m1. When I'm running 'sfdx plugins:install @salesforce/lwc-dev-server' I'm getting below error:

User-added image
I've read possible solutions on various forums but still can't seem to resolve this issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling SFDX, NodeJS, npm, updating the SFDX to install the plugins but still getting the same error. Some others came to a success when running 'npm install -g node-gyp' or 'npm install --global --production windows-build-tools' but no different results for me. Just wondering if anyone else faced a similar issue to this and were able to resolve it. If anyone has, please do let me know, thanks! 
I'm trying to set a Local Development Server for Lightning Web Components according to this link but when I try to install the plugin @salesforce/lwc-dev-server I get this error message :
Code: ShellParseError

and a .js file named npm-cli.js opens in my editor with this content:
#!/usr/bin/env node 
require('../lib/cli.js')(process)

Anyone knows what to do? Thanks in advance.