• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We  are trying to find a way to translate the WhatId / WhoId Field labels on the Task sObject on a multi-lingual platform.

I can see that the Label is not the standard, we have Also Related To and the documentation says it should be Related To, so there may be an override somewhere already.

Any clue how we can translate these fields ?
I can't see it in Rename Tabs and Labels and it's not showing up as far as I can see under Translations either.

Any help is appreciated.
Hello everyone,

I want to get all the current user's notifications to display them in a LWC component. For this, I tried to make a REST API callout from Salesforce to the same Salesforce org using Connect REST API Resources (/connect/notifications — documentation: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.chatterapi.meta/chatterapi/connect_resources_notifications_resources.htm)
I tried to make the callout using first Workbench, then an apex class, but I always get the same result, an empty list of notifications. The current user has both custom and standard notifications, so I don't understand why I always get an empty list.

Does anyone have any idea why I receive an empty list of notifications?
User-added imageUser-added image