• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone know what changed w/ the endpoint:

/services/data/v55.0/sobjects/ContentVersion/

On 9/18/2023 we noticed that files were not being uploaded to contact records. I found that the code to upload the files is now returning:

[
    {
        "message": "MediaType of 'application/json,application/pdf' is not supported by this resource",
        "errorCode": "UNSUPPORTED_MEDIA_TYPE"
    }
]

After looking at my test setup in Postman, I got the same result, so something has changed in the Salesforce API... but I can't find any documentation that tells me how to modify the request.

Has anyone else experieneced this, and is there a fix?

Contact name field is a validation rule as  
AND(ISCHANGED(Status), 
ISBLANK(ContactId))

I want to include name <> insta 

can u pls provide me correct syntax 

I have created three custom fields for my product line items - 'StartDate', 'Duration' and 'EndDate'. I have then created the same fields in my Quote line items as I need them to appear on my quotes. I am brand new to apex and its taking a lot of reading and patience to figure out where to start. I need to get this sorted my next week or I'll be in trouble with my boss. 

What my custom fields do: The start date is self explanatory, the duration is the number of months in one of our Support contracts, the duration is entered after the start date, which then calculates the end date. For example;

Start date 01/01/2014 - Duration 12 (hit save) End Date calculates: 01/01/2015

When I hit new quote, and the information from my product line items is copied into my Quote Line Items, I need my custom information to do the same. Does anyone know how I can go about this. Below is what I have started think I am totally way off. Help! 

trigger AutopopulateStartDate on QuoteLineItems (after insert, after update) {
//. Create a container for the products that need start dates inserted to them
Set updatedStartDate = new
//If this is an insert, I want the date to be inserted to the correct product
if (trigger.isInsert) {
for (StartDate s : trigger.new) {
productstartdate.add;