• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I´m trying to use the flow feature to create a Quote PDF for a custom development.

the quoteID field is working Ok but when I paste the templateId field and error appears when I debug the flow.

Do someone knows how to configure this correctly? Also if the "Document" field should be completed somehow... in Apex this fields uses the method getcontentasPDF().

I know the template Id  I Have works because I used in another way as a workarrond)

Hi, I´m trying to use the flow feature to create a Quote PDF for a custom development.

the quoteID field is working Ok but when I paste the templateId field and error appears when I debug the flow.

Do someone knows how to configure this correctly? Also if the "Document" field should be completed somehow... in Apex this fields uses the method getcontentasPDF().

I know the template Id  I Have works because I used in another way as a workarrond)

Hello everyone,

I want to automate the whole process of Opportunity creation so I created a Flow that creates an Opportuntiy with OppLineItems and a Quote with QuoteLineItems. The last step would be to create the PDF for that very quote.

While I am able to "Create Record" with the object "Quote PDF" the pdf itself is blank:

User-added imageUser-added imageI did not chose a "TemplateId" and thought that was the reason. However I find NO way to access the ID of my quote template. I am not even sure this is a real thing because using tools like workbench are not even displaying that field. Seems like this is some CPQ only stuff.

So is this possible using Flow? Creating a complete PDF for a Quote?

Thanks!