• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It's simple and easy to convert PST into MBOX. I recommend using eSoftTools Outlook PST MBOX File Converter (https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html) software. This software can easily be used and all Outlook PST files can be converted to MBOX files. Split options are also provided to all users to divide the huge files into small multiple files based on the size. It can offer a free demo to all users to convert initial 25 items from each pst file to mbox. 
Read more:- Convert PST to MBOX For Free

User-added image

If Someone know that how to change EML file into MBOX File Format then please I request you that tell me as soon as possible because I have an uergent required to convert it for my bussines purpose and they are lots of.

thanks,

sandy clay
Hi does anybody use office 365 backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email
Nowadays users want to secure his data and that’s by they want to save EML to PDF format. So in the order to save EML files as PDF then you need to download Mailsware EML to PDF Converter tool. The software is capable to convert EML emails to PDF in bulk without any missing the data.

Features of the software:
  • Print EML to PDF as well all the attached files
  • Maintains EML file integrity and folder hierarchy
  • Provides searching facility for users ease
  • Supports to save EML file created from any supportive application
  • Different file naming options
  • Save PDF file to the required path on the system

Step to Save EML as PDF
Step-1: Select EML file or folder
Step-2: Select PDF format from file saving option
Step-3: Choose destination path
Step-4: Click Convert

Know more: https://www.cybrary.it/0p3n/convert-eml-pdf-attachments/
The EML to Gmail Converter is the ultimate solution to export EML files to Gmail account. The software is completely secure and convert multiple EML files with accuracy. This tool allows batch conversion at once to save time and efforts. With this converter, you can easily convert EML files to Gmail along with all the attachments.

Advantages of EML to Gmail Converter
  • Very simple user interface
  • Perfectly convert EML files to Gmail without losing any information
  • Files are converted with its original file formatting and folder structure
  • Completely safe to export EML files to Gmail
  • Supports multiple languages
  • Windows edition supportive
  • Only three easy steps to import EML files into Gmail
You can convert your normal or corrupt PST file to EML file with the PST to EML converter and manual method. But if you want to solve the PST file error and convert it to EML format in technical terms then visit here: Best solution of PST to EML Conversion. From here you will learn the different free manual methods for the conversion of PST to EML.