• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to translate a salesforce site into French language which is currently in English. I tried to use custom labels it worked but there is limit for custom labels. That's why I want to implement a different approach to translate into French language.
We have community page, Where we have made the changes to the community and workfine as expected in english language.
When a user select the different language we are not able to view the change(like html button, page navigation etc).

How to use the translation service here
I am new to Salesforce and I am trying to implement multilingual community pages using Lightning Web Components, hence I have used translation workbench, custom labels, user language preference and imported them to my LWC. Here when the lwc is added to communities, the language translation is not happening and is showing in English for end users [whose preferred language is french]...it's working fine for admins [because admins has language toggling option given in communities]. Below image is from Admin log in
Community with LWC screen for Admins
Where as if we add the same LWC in home page or record page...language translations is working as expected based on Users language preferance... Any views on how to achieve this in Salesforce communities using LWC?