• 5 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've just installed the Home/Child Kanban package from Salesforce Labs, pretty awesome.  As soon as I tried to deploy it for my users though, anyone who is not a System Administrator is unable to see the component.
"Kanban Error
You don't have access to this record. " This error occurs regardless of the type of object that the Kanban is configured to display.

I found that I needed to give at least read access to the fields in the Kanban at a Profile level, and once I did that, the component would show. However there are no Cards in whatever Kanban I put on the page.

Does anyone have any experience or insight as to what other permissions would need to be granted to get this to function as designed?
  • September 28, 2023
I've just installed the Home/Child Kanban package from Salesforce Labs, pretty awesome.  As soon as I tried to deploy it for my users though, anyone who is not a System Administrator is unable to see the component.
"Kanban Error
You don't have access to this record. " This error occurs regardless of the type of object that the Kanban is configured to display.

I found that I needed to give at least read access to the fields in the Kanban at a Profile level, and once I did that, the component would show. However there are no Cards in whatever Kanban I put on the page.

Does anyone have any experience or insight as to what other permissions would need to be granted to get this to function as designed?
  • September 28, 2023
Hii,
I send email using email alert in flow builder, but receive output as None.
not receive any email even if condition is trueyou can see Output: NOneThank You