• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I attempted to open a PST file in Thunderbird but was unable to do so. One of my friends, on the other hand, suggested that I use the eSoftTools PST to MBOX Converter (https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html) Software. He claims that using this software, you can easily convert an Outlook PST file to an MBOX file, and that it supports Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and previous versions.
Get more information:- Open PST File in Thunderbird (https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-convert-pst-files-to-mbox-format/) 
User-added image
hi, I want to back up my Gmail account in local disk, is there any software that creates a backup then suggest the best software
Email Backup Wizard is one of the best tool that creates the backup of Google Apps mail to Office 365 along with all the attached items. This tool create backup with all the meta properties and formatting in just a few moments.

Features and Benefits
  • Direct Migrate Google Apps mail to Office 365
  • Selective emails backup with the help of filter option
  • Create complete backup of Google Apps mails
  • Multiple Google Apps emails migration at same time
  • Backup with all Google Apps attachments to Office 365
  • Compatible with all the editions of Windows OS
Read more: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/google-apps-to-office-365-a71a5480
With EML to MBOX  Converter software, you can efficiently get all your inaccessible, damaged or corrupt emails from MS Exchange EML  database files. This is result-oriented and prominent recovery utility which assists users to turn damaged EML  files into MBOX files directly.

Hi All,

I need to send an email with a PDF attachment.  I have developed a normal visualforce page (didn't render as PDF). And then using apex code, am getting the body of it, and sending it as PDF attachment.

I am receving the email with the PDF attachment, but when I try to open the PDF, it isn't opening.  It gives the following decode error - "Adobe reader cannot open the PDF because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)"

Below is the Apex class that is taking the body of vf page and making it a PDF attachment.  Please let me know if I am missing anything.  Thanks.

global class CustomersPDF_SendEmail implements Schedulable {

global void execute(SchedulableContext sc) {    

PageReference pdf = Page.CustomersPDF;
        pdf.getParameters().put('id','001O000000ECvg4');

Blob body;

try {
          body = pdf.getContent();
        } 
        catch (VisualforceException e) {
          body = Blob.valueOf('Some Text');
        }

Messaging.EmailFileAttachment attach = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
        attach.setContentType('application/pdf');
        attach.setFileName('KeyCustomers.pdf');
        attach.setInline(false);
        attach.Body = body;

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        mail.setUseSignature(false);
        mail.setToAddresses(new String[] {'abc@gmail.com'});
        mail.setSubject('Customers PDF - Demo');
        mail.setHtmlBody('Check the attachment!');
        mail.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] { attach }); 

// Send the email
        Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });               

}
}