• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to salesforce and I'm looking for a REST API from which I can retrieve the current state of some settings on my environment,
1. User Management Settings, which can be found here
*.salesforce.com/_ui/perms/ui/setup/UserManagementSettingsPage?setupid=UserManagementSettings&retURL=%2Fui%2Fsetup%2FSetup%3Fsetupid%3DUsers

2. Territory Settings, which can be found here 
*.salesforce.com/ui/setup/territory2/Territory2SettingsPage?retURL=%2Fui%2Fsetup%2FSetup%3Fsetupid%3DManageTerritories2&setupid=Territory2Settings

3. Email Deliverability Settings, which can be found here
*.salesforce.com/email-admin/editOrgEmailSettings.apexp?retURL=%2Fui%2Fsetup%2FSetup%3Fsetupid%3DEmailAdmin&setupid=OrgEmailSettings

4. Configure Email Attachment Settings, which can be found here 
*salesforce.com/email-admin/editEmailAttachmentSettings.apexp?retURL=%2Fui%2Fsetup%2FSetup%3Fsetupid%3DEmailAdmin&setupid=EmailAttachmentSettings

Thanks for reading this, If you even know where can I find any of these please share, I highly appreciate your help :)

Best

HI All,
how can we implement bootstrap carousel with left-and-right-glyphicons in lightning
Can you please confirm if this is possible? I have a Custom Object called Advisor Contacts on the Related Lists on the Account. I have another Custom Object Client Advisor Roadmap that is also on the Account's Related Lists and has Advisor Contact on the Roadmap's related list. I do not want the users to have to create the related list twice. Is there a way to map over the values from the Account's Advisor Contact to the Account's Client Advisor Roadmap's Advisor Contacts using Flow? I just want to confirm this is the correct path. Thank you, 
Dorel