• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a text field that could contain text like:
"Please consult the related form [15dr4] for details"

But I'm trying to create a separate formula field that will hide the "15dr4" or whatever text is between the two brackets, but display the rest of the text.l Is this possible?

I appreciate any help. Thanks!
  • February 01, 2023
Hi,
I created a custom lightning record page and replaced my custom objects's record page with this custom page. It is working fine in Desktop but in mobile app the record page is still old although i have assigned new custom lightning page to both desktop and mobile form factor and for all apps. Is there anything else to do to change in mobile app too?
In the old salesforce mobile app you could hide the smart search items but simply removing it from the naviagation, but now it looks like these are showing up in the All Items in the new salesforce mobile app.  Is there a way to remove the All Items section? I would like to have full control over what my users can see/do on mobile vs desktop. 
Hi All, 

I started to develop a mobile application using Flutter. 
Now I need to integrate this app with salesforce, and in particular with salesforce community login.
What I'd like to do is to have salesforce username-password authentication integrated in the app.
What is the best approach to this problem?

Thanks.