• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Developer Community,

Actually, we have observed a few Platform events that have been received after more than 72 hours. Is this expected according to the documentation at the following link: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_streaming.meta/api_streaming/using_streaming_api_durability.htm? What is the maximum time period for which these Platform events are retained in the channel, apart from the 72-hour timeframe?

Thanks.
Hi Team,

I'm currently using the Simple Email API (/services/data/v58.0/actions/standard/emailSimple) for sending emails. I'm passing "emailTemplateId" (Template Id), "recipientId" (ID of a Contact), and setting "logEmailOnSend" to true. However, every time I try to test, I receive the following exception:

"errors": [
    {
        "statusCode": "UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION",
        "message": "An error occurred. Try again, or contact Salesforce Customer Support and provide this error ID: 1057582836-221577 (1125190724)",
        "fields": []
    }
]
Even when I test with only "emailTemplateId" and "recipientId," the same exception occurs.

I've attempted this with multiple accounts, but the result is the same. When I try with version 57 and lower, I get the following error:

[
    {
        "message": null,
    }
]
I'm not sure what's causing this issue. Could someone please help? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Hi Developer Community,

Actually, we have observed a few Platform events that have been received after more than 72 hours. Is this expected according to the documentation at the following link: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_streaming.meta/api_streaming/using_streaming_api_durability.htm? What is the maximum time period for which these Platform events are retained in the channel, apart from the 72-hour timeframe?

Thanks.
Hi Team,

I'm currently using the Simple Email API (/services/data/v58.0/actions/standard/emailSimple) for sending emails. I'm passing "emailTemplateId" (Template Id), "recipientId" (ID of a Contact), and setting "logEmailOnSend" to true. However, every time I try to test, I receive the following exception:

"errors": [
    {
        "message": "An error occurred. Try again, or contact Salesforce Customer Support and provide this error ID: 1057582836-221577 (1125190724)",
    }
]
Even when I test with only "emailTemplateId" and "recipientId," the same exception occurs.

I've attempted this with multiple accounts, but the result is the same. When I try with version 57 and lower, I get the following error:

[
    {
        "message": null,
    }
]
I'm not sure what's causing this issue. Could someone please help? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.