• Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have completed the challenge,i got Compass of Wisdom badge, but the Cloak of Adventure badge hasn't appeared and no information about the sweatshirt.

What do I need to do?

Thanks
Anil.B
I still haven't receive the email :-( Can someone please verify? I got 6 badges already
Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

Hiya,

Just thought I'd make you guys aware, the following pages on Trailhead are returning 404 errors when I try them:

Force.com Basics - All 3 sections
Data Modelling - Creating custom objects and fields
Data Management - Exporting data
Formula and Validations - Implementing Roll-Up Summary Fields
UI Customization - Customizing Navigation, Buttons, and Links/Creating List Views

Anyone else having the same issues?
Take a look at the following page:

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/An_Introduction_to_Apex_Code_Test_Methods

The code examples have random <script> elements.

A few minutes ago the heading of the page was gibberish too.
The old developer forum had private messages, but the new forum doesn't appear to. Ironically, I got a message on the 23rd of December saying that I had a new private message. Clicking on the link results in an error page. Are there private messages, and if so, how do we get to them? Furthermore, if not, when will they be available?
Hi Jacob,

I have already completed 5 badges, but still no email for obtaining the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt. Does it take username or email address for sending emails, as my email address and user name are different.

User-added image
Hi,
I have completed the challenge,i got Compass of Wisdom badge, but the Cloak of Adventure badge hasn't appeared and no information about the sweatshirt.

What do I need to do?

Thanks
Anil.B
I still haven't receive the email :-( Can someone please verify? I got 6 badges already
Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

Error says Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
You do not have the correct account fields in the 'New Detailed Account' publisher action

Trailhead Challenge says
Add the Account Name, Type, Rating and Fax fields to the compact layout.

What am I doing wrong?

User-added image
Thanks!
Aron
Hiya,

Just thought I'd make you guys aware, the following pages on Trailhead are returning 404 errors when I try them:

Force.com Basics - All 3 sections
Data Modelling - Creating custom objects and fields
Data Management - Exporting data
Formula and Validations - Implementing Roll-Up Summary Fields
UI Customization - Customizing Navigation, Buttons, and Links/Creating List Views

Anyone else having the same issues?
Take a look at the following page:

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/An_Introduction_to_Apex_Code_Test_Methods

The code examples have random <script> elements.

A few minutes ago the heading of the page was gibberish too.
開発環境にて、https://<インスタンス>/one/one.appを起動したときに、ブラウザのjavascriptコンソールで以下のエラーが出力して、
javascriptおよび、<apex:actionsupport />のコンポーネントが動作しない状況になっています。

どなたか、原因または解決方法があればご教示をお願いします。

環境:開発環境
インスタンス:ap.salesforce.com
発生ブラウザ:chrome,safari
safari:
[Error] Application Cache manifest could not be parsed. Does it start with CACHE MANIFEST? (one.app, line 0)

chrome:
Application Cache Error event: Resource fetch failed (2) https://ap.salesforce.com/l/%7B%22mode%22%3A%22PROD%22%2C%22app%22%3A%22one…%221398383962000%22%2C%22fwuid%22%3A%2284B3WJktUorE1Ha1PkWQ5g%22%7D/app.js

Hi all! We've launched some new features here on the forums today - thanks to you all for your feedback on the new site! Here's today's update:
  • New "Start a Discussion"  button to make it easier for you to start a new thread (we still strongly encourage you to search the existing topics before you post though as it's very likely your topic has been addressed before!)
  • Infinite scroll starts higher up on the page to provide a smoother experience
  • Added a "Continue Reading" link on each discussion card
  • Fixed a bug affecting the display of dates on some profile pages
  • Fixes to how notifications are sent when you like or reply to posts
Our development team is actively working on site enhancements, so please keep the feedback coming!! Let us know what you think of the site and what you'd like to see.

Best,
April
The old developer forum had private messages, but the new forum doesn't appear to. Ironically, I got a message on the 23rd of December saying that I had a new private message. Clicking on the link results in an error page. Are there private messages, and if so, how do we get to them? Furthermore, if not, when will they be available?

Today we’re excited to announce the new Salesforce Developers Discussion Forums. We’ve listened to your feedback on how we can improve the forums.  With Chatter Answers, built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we were able to implement an entirely new experience, integrated with the rest of the Salesforce Developers site.  By the way, it’s also mobile-friendly.

We’ve migrated all the existing data, including user accounts. You can use the same Salesforce account you’ve always used to login right away.  You’ll also have a great new user profile page that will highlight your community activity.  Kudos have been replaced by “liking” a post instead and you’ll now be able to filter solved vs unsolved posts.

This is, of course, only the beginning  and because it’s built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we’re going to be able to bring you more features faster than ever before.  Be sure to share any feedback, ideas, or questions you have on this forum post.

Hats off to our development team who has been working tirelessly over the past few months to bring this new experience to our community. And thanks to each of you for helping to build one of the most vibrant and collaborative developer communities ever.

Register now for Apex Code Talk - a live virtual Q&A on April 24 at 8:00am PDT/3:00pm GMT with Sandeep Bhanot & Quinton Wall for your tech questions.

CodeTalk helps you get answers to your Force.com technical questions "on the air" in an unscripted and entertaining format. Each live CodeTalk episode is a thirty-minute Q&A session dedicated to a specific Force.com topic. You can submit your questions using a chat window or Twitter (hashtag #codetalklive) and our team of technical experts will do their best to answer them. Along the way, each episode highlights and dissects interesting and thought-provoking questions.

In this episode, join Sandeep, Quinton, and special guest Taggart Matthiesen - Product Management Director, Platform - as they take your queries on all things Apex.

Register now: http://bit.ly/codetalk-db