• 0 Points
  • Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In the describe response of the Task entity there is a field called the whatID and a field called accountID. How does the accountID field of a task get set? I couldn't find any way of setting it (or viewing it) on salesforce.com, however I can get a value for the accountID when I pull down the task via XML-RPC. The trouble arises when I want to update this accountID value, or insert a new task with an accountID value, I get a fault saying "1236, bad field names on insert/update call: accountID". If instead of insert/update to the accountID field, if I insert/update to the whatID field, what happens to the accountID field? Does that get set if the whatID is an accountID?

thanks,

Peush

How long does a session last after it goes idle? If some activity is performed periodically within this session time out limit, can the session last indefinitely?

thanks,

Peush

How long does a session last after it goes idle? If some activity is performed periodically within this session time out limit, can the session last indefinitely?

thanks,

Peush