• 0 Points
  • Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I don't have visual studio to load up the data model viewer... can someone please tell me what the key names are for the "Due Date" and "Assigned To" fields?
  • August 27, 2003

Greetings,

I saw the post back on June 11 and realize that you haven't tested out coldfusion however, that individual didn't really supply very much information. The error that is generated when trying to create a proxy is:

Unable to generate proxy. Emitter failure. Invalid endpoint address in port SalesforceConnector in service SfconnectorLocator: https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.SoapApi

If anyone has solved this problem or there is a fix in the works please let me know. Thanks.

• August 19, 2003

Hello,

We are seeing some strange behaviour with the email2case tool. The tool generally works well (apart from my previous post ) however we are getting some tickets being raised with no ticket origin set. and because of this it means that the auto response is not happening.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any thoughts on where to start looking? should I turn up the logging if so how?

thanks

Gareth

• September 08, 2005
I don't have visual studio to load up the data model viewer... can someone please tell me what the key names are for the "Due Date" and "Assigned To" fields?
  • August 27, 2003