• 0 Points
  • Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When making a call to the search API, I am setting the max rows parameter to -1 to indicate that I want all of the results returned.  This is causing the call the abend.  The documentation states that maxrows is optional, but, since it is an integer, using a negative is the only way to indicate that it is not supplied.

Using -1 in the Query call works as I expected.

I am able to run the sample code and access the API using windows clients.  However, when I change my code to be an ASP.Net client, I am unable to connect.

Any thoughts?

I have a Web Integration Link in SalesForce that redirects to a page in my server. I want to login and get data from salesforce without ask the password again...using the login in salesforce.

It's possible? My language is c#

Can you help me...it's important!

I am able to run the sample code and access the API using windows clients.  However, when I change my code to be an ASP.Net client, I am unable to connect.

Any thoughts?

I've been trying to insert properly encoded (base-64) data for attachments in C# but it's notworking.  In fact it is the same data that salesforce is passing me.  I am passing it as a string but I get "Value ... not of required type base64 on field body", so does that mean I have to pass it as a type other than a string? 

• June 26, 2003