• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to know if it is even possible to integrate with Salesforce APIs using ColdFusion MX.

I've seen several postings regarding MX with no solutions and after five days of development I have not been able to make it work.

If anyone HAS successfully used MX, please let me know.

Thank you.

The issue I'm currently having trouble with is resetting the SOAP endpoint to the server URL returned in the loginResult (in ColdFusionMX). If you have any solution here that would be great!

RE: Post by Zorf on 08-19-2002 (below)

I was having similar problems.

I was getting this proxy error when attempting to create a component in DreamWeaver.
I found the following support Macromedia documents (however, I still was never able to get this working - I abandon using DreamWeaver all together):

http://www.macromedia.com/support/dreamweaver/ts/documents/unable_to_gen_proxy.htm

Another error was "Could not generate stub objects for web service invocation".
I discovered that the same .WSDL file would work fine if hosted on another server - no error.
I also found that when using the server IP instead of the domain name it would all work on the same server. Of course, this may be based on unique server configurations/proxies etc., but it's worth a try.

Thanks!

Post by Zorf on 08-19-2002
--------------------------------
> Greetings,
>
> I saw the post back on June 11 and realize that you haven't tested out coldfusion however,
> that individual didn't really supply very much information. The error that is generated
> when trying to create a proxy is:
>
> Unable to generate proxy. Emitter failure. Invalid endpoint address in port SalesforceConnector
> in service SfconnectorLocator: https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.SoapApi
>
> If anyone has solved this problem or there is a fix in the works please let me know. Thanks.
----------------------

Message Edited by CFMX_DEV on 02-11-2004 08:45 AM

Does anyone have some ColdFusion MX sample code for integration with SF APIs?

Specifically for  API Version 2.5: Initial login, setting session headers and subsequent data updates.

I've seen several postings related to this topic but no conclusion was ever presented.

Much appreciated!

I need to know if it is even possible to integrate with Salesforce APIs using ColdFusion MX.

I've seen several postings regarding MX with no solutions and after five days of development I have not been able to make it work.

If anyone HAS successfully used MX, please let me know.

Thank you.

I am trying to generate proxy from Dreamweaver MX using ColdFusion Proxy generator. And I receive the below error. It works fine with other webservices.

Unable to generate a proxy.
Emitter failure. Invalid endpoint address in port soap in service SforceServiceLocator: https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/2.5

I've got the API doc and have been reveiwing it, but still dont seem to be able to find an example of posting a lead like we're doing the WebToLead.  Right now we are doing an http post to the WebToLead page, but for some reason we're losing some posts.  I would like to post XML to the API, but I've not been able to find an example of the XML structure needed to submit a lead.  Is this setup somehow like the post the WebToLead?  I would SINCERELY appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Allen

Help!!!

I've got my java app running interactively at the DOS command prompt. It logs on to SalesForce, accesses info, etc. just fine.  However, when I try to run it in the ColdFusion environment with <CFOBJECT> it dies without a trace (no exceptions thrown) when it attempts to create a SOAP message via the messageFactory,createMessage() method. The message factory object instantiates properly the statement immediately preceding this. I suspect a ColdFusion environment problem, but am not sure. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Any tips on using Coldfusion MX - when I try to add the web service to my server components in Dreamweaver using the WSDL file I receive an error indicating that SalesforceConnector.class does not exist.