• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, firstly let me say that i have been thrown in at the deep end by my boss and given a task that i dont have a clue how to complete!! any help would be great!

The task is to create a procedure that allows me to enter oppurtunities into our salesforce database using vb.net script. I've looked all around for examples of how to do this, but cant find anything that could help. I'm a complete first timer when it comes to anything like this and i dont have a clue what i'm doing.

Is there anyone who could help me by giving me a sample procedure that enters an opportunity?

Thanks

... i need some help with this.

I've added a list of contacts and i want to edit them all so that the account says the same thing. Is there a way of editing them all in one go rather than individually because that'll take ages!

thanks in advance

Hi, firstly let me say that i have been thrown in at the deep end by my boss and given a task that i dont have a clue how to complete!! any help would be great!

The task is to create a procedure that allows me to enter oppurtunities into our salesforce database using vb.net script. I've looked all around for examples of how to do this, but cant find anything that could help. I'm a complete first timer when it comes to anything like this and i dont have a clue what i'm doing.

Is there anyone who could help me by giving me a sample procedure that enters an opportunity?

Thanks