• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I would like to do a calculation in a report.  The way my data is presented is the row heading 1. Account Name, Row heading 2. is Platform.  Column heading is year which seperates the data in two colums for years 2007 and 2008..  The grand total fields represent the sales data which is a field.

End Goal:  divide the year figures to confirm if business is increasing or decreasing.

Has anyone found a way to represent the information in a report?

Please help!!!

I have changed the security of my system.  For some reason my case queues are hiding cases in the system and users are not able to see them if they are not in the queue list. 

Please explain what I can do security why to allow all users to see the case if queues own the case.

Thank You

Sara Rimer
Based on a pick list in a case reason --Require two other fields. I need to have two other field required when the list box option Late to promise is selected in a custom field. Please supply a validation rule if possible. I cannot require on the page layout as other ooptions do not require this field Thank You

Message Edited by SFDC Keeper on 10-21-2007 08:11 PM

I am trying to figure out the code or if anyone who has done this before....

Trying to copy over a multi select field picklist into a field with certain criteria and condense the multi pick list into a 4 option trigger....that activates a flag of a different color on each option.

The scontrol would activate at the time they viewed the page.

Anyone out there
When a Lead/Contact is added to a Campaign (in other words, when a new Campaign Member record is created), is there any built-in way to send an email notification to the Lead/Contact owner?

I do have a workaround in mind. I'd just prefer to use a built in way if there is one. Thanks.
I am trying to figure out the code or if anyone who has done this before....

Trying to copy over a multi select field picklist into a field with certain criteria and condense the multi pick list into a 4 option trigger....that activates a flag of a different color on each option.

The scontrol would activate at the time they viewed the page.

Anyone out there