• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to create a join  - yes I know there is no join capability currently - hence my struggle.  I've got a custom object represented as a lookup field on the account record. The field is not required and in fact may be null at times. I need to do the following;

Query the custom object based on some criteria, then based on the custom object 'Id' I need to then query and get the accounts associated with the custom object.

qr = sforceClient.query("Select Id, Name, Latitude__c, Longitude__c From SFDC_65_Building__c s Where  BuildingPostalCode__c = 'xxxx'");

I am assuming I would then create some sort of an array to hold the value of the Id's returned and then in turn run an additional query based on the id's (would love to use retrieve but not possible as I don' t have the account Id) so second query would be;

qr2 = sforceClient.query("Select Id, Name From Account Where customObjectField =" +arrayValue);

I can't figure it out however. Any help much appreciated.
How would one create a SControl that behaves similar to contractroleedit.jsp to be used on/with custom object?

Using the Project/Issues Management  application available on  Appexchange as an example -  is it possible to create sControl that would allow for choosing multiple contacts/users, designate their role, signify the primary and save back to custom object - similar to 'Team Members' ?

I have looked at the myriad of AppExchange app's that have lookup funtionality (Mass Task, Quote, etc..) but have not been able to get my versions to work as I'd like. Any help would be much appreciated.

How would one create a SControl that behaves similar to contractroleedit.jsp to be used on/with custom object?

Using the Project/Issues Management  application available on  Appexchange as an example -  is it possible to create sControl that would allow for choosing multiple contacts/users, designate their role, signify the primary and save back to custom object - similar to 'Team Members' ?

I have looked at the myriad of AppExchange app's that have lookup funtionality (Mass Task, Quote, etc..) but have not been able to get my versions to work as I'd like. Any help would be much appreciated.