• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In salesforce.com, the standard object "Account" has a view hierarchy option available for Parent-Child accounts, and it is a hardset option in salesforce system for the Account object.

For example, for Account "Bank of USA"

when you click on "view Hierarchy", you will see following:

Bank of USA (parent account) and followed by child accounts as following:
               Bank of USA--Daily city
               Bank of USA--S. san francisco
               Bank of USA--Millbrae

I created a custome object "LS-Partner", and I want to add the view hierarchy option for this custom object as well.
for example, for LS-Partner "IBM", i want to have something as following:
IBM (parent Partner), and followed by child partner as following:
      IBM - China
      IBM - USA
      IBM - England

Since the view hierarchy option is not available on custom object, I want to know if there is any new approach I can create something like Parent-Child accounts relationship for my custom object �LS-Partner�. or is there any way I can get around this requirement?
thanks for your help
betty

Hello,

We would like to run a local copy of the database (we have MS SQL server) to extend our report capabilities. Is there anyway to export the data from salesforce.com (sync with it) to create a local replication database?

Thank you in advance.

Betty

• March 28, 2005

Hello,

We would like to run a local copy of the database (we have MS SQL server) to extend our report capabilities. Is there anyway to export the data from salesforce.com (sync with it) to create a local replication database?

Thank you in advance.

Betty

• March 28, 2005