Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

--->(1) this is the situation:
* picklist multi-select with pick items x,y,z
* 5 selection possibilities: x,y,z,xy,xz,yz
* Lets say I have 4 records (i.e. 4 leads) with the following selections: x, xy, xz, xyz

--->(2) report: if I do a summary report on on this specific picklist multi-select I get the following record counts:
x = 1
xy = 1
xz = 1
xyz = 1

--->(3) Question: how do I get a report which counts the number for each single pick-item of a pick list "multi-select" and not the combination of pick items .... ? The 4 records mentioned above should be reported as:

x = 4
y = 2
z = 2

---> Thank you for your advice !

Reto
Hello,

--->(1) this is the situation:
* picklist multi-select with pick items x,y,z
* 5 selection possibilities: x,y,z,xy,xz,yz
* Lets say I have 4 records (i.e. 4 leads) with the following selections: x, xy, xz, xyz

--->(2) report: if I do a summary report on on this specific picklist multi-select I get the following record counts:
x = 1
xy = 1
xz = 1
xyz = 1

--->(3) Question: how do I get a report which counts the number for each single pick-item of a pick list "multi-select" and not the combination of pick items .... ? The 4 records mentioned above should be reported as:

x = 4
y = 2
z = 2

---> Thank you for your advice !

Reto

Can one online form feed lead information into several separate salesforce.com organizations at the same time?

Thats is: all information provided on one specific web site should flow after submission (same time and same form) into "leads" of 4 different salesforce.com organzations...

Message Edited by SMARTrms on 05-09-2005 02:59 AM

Can one online form feed lead information into several separate salesforce.com organizations at the same time?

Thats is: all information provided on one specific web site should flow after submission (same time and same form) into "leads" of 4 different salesforce.com organzations...

Message Edited by SMARTrms on 05-09-2005 02:59 AM