• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

My Application is having a session expiration when the Application is deployed on Live Server

where as it runs fine on the localhost (my machine's IIS Server). It throws exception when i access the variables on some other Web Page. I have    

1. Kept the session timeout to max

2. Enabled sessionstate in web config file to 30 (20 was default)

Is it a configuration issue in the IIS Server with a particular virtual direcrtory ? 

i would appreciate if someone is able to provide a solution for this problem

Hi,

I have a peculiar problem when i add a lead in the smart Lead Application.When i fill in the details and call the createAPI then a  SoapException is thrown sometimes and sometimes the system works fine (the Lead record is successfully inserted) but on failure it thows the following exception

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "" at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at SmartLead.SalesForcelib.SforceService.create(sObject[] sObjects) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\SmartLead\Web References\SalesForcelib\Reference.cs:line 143 at SmartLead.Connection.InsertRecordsToSFDC(Hashtable RecordTable, String entity, String SID, String URL, String& errmsg, String& recordID) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\smartlead\connection.cs:line 4

Exception is thrown at the following line during the create call of Partner wsdl 

SaveResult[] saveResult=binding.create(new sObject[]{newaccount});

I would appreciate if someone is able to provide a solution for the above problem

Thanks And Regards

rmehra