• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am new to ajax and s-control, I couldn't get the query result when I ran the first testing code in salesforce, it always has "Object Error", what is this about? I have no problem running the sample code and I don't think it has sth to do with IE security. Thank you.

PartnerType

--Aucune--
test1
test2

PartnerRole

--Aucune--
test3
test4

Hi:

I can open the popup search window in my jsp page, but I couldn't put the selected value into my text box, whenever I click the search result, it displays URL does not exist error. how can I fix it?
Thanks.
Hi All,

I am using setFieldsToNull to update two custom fields value in a custom object, sometimes the first field can be updated, but the second one never get updated. please advise the workaround.

I am using websphere 5.1.2 and Java.
Hi,

Has anyone successfully run the sforce Websphere Studio Integration sample? I am following the help.html, in step 5: create sample data, the server displayed error message "Product_Extensions__c" not support type.. etc., even after I changed RequestController.java file "Product_Extensions__c" to "Product_Extensions__c". Any workaround here? Thanks.
Hi,

I am new to ajax and s-control, I couldn't get the query result when I ran the first testing code in salesforce, it always has "Object Error", what is this about? I have no problem running the sample code and I don't think it has sth to do with IE security. Thank you.

PartnerType

--Aucune--
test1
test2

PartnerRole

--Aucune--
test3
test4

Hi All,

I am using setFieldsToNull to update two custom fields value in a custom object, sometimes the first field can be updated, but the second one never get updated. please advise the workaround.

I am using websphere 5.1.2 and Java.
Now that the newest version of WebSphere Studio Application Developer is released (under the new name Rational Application Developer for WebSphere v6.0), when do you anticipate that the sForce plug-ins will be updated for this new versio of the IDE?

Thanks
  • December 28, 2005