• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I'm building a custom RegistrationHandler class that I expect may be shared by multiple Authentication Providers. Does Apex provide a means for determining what AuthProvider context is being used in the current transaction or do I need to hardcode this? Didn't see much in the RegistrationHandler documentation.

Use Case: I have two Janrain/RPX AuthenticationProviders, one intended for internal users and another for portals. Instead of creating two separate classes for this, I'd like to create just one and use a custom setting to enable configurable settings (default new user profile Id , etc) for each authentication provider.

Thanks,

- Eddie

Hello,

When performing an IdP-Initiated SAML1.1 flow, my login history indicates "Failed: Assertion Invalid". However, when validating the SAML Assertion there are no errors indicated (below).

Is there a list of common reasons as to why this could happen?

Thanks!

Results

Last recorded SAML login failure:  2013-07-18T20:10:24.704Z
Unexpected Exceptions
  Ok
1. Validating the Status
  Ok
2. Looking for an Authentication Statement
  Ok
3. Looking for a Conditions statement
  Ok
4. Checking that the timestamps in the assertion are valid
  Ok
5. Checking that the Attribute namespace matches, if provided
  Ok
6. Miscellaneous format confirmations
  Ok
7. Confirming Issuer matches
  Ok
8. Confirming a Subject Confirmation was provided and contains valid timestamps
  Ok
9. Checking that the Audience matches, if provided
  Ok
10. Checking the Recipient
  Ok
11. Validating the Signature
  Is the signature valid? true
  Is the correct certificate supplied in the keyinfo? true
  Ok
12. Checking that the Site URL Attribute contains a valid site url, if provided
  Not Supported
13. Looking for portal and organization id, if provided
  Not Supported

Subject: XXX@XXXX.com

AssertionId: _13741782239051562126766

Is it possible to add a Verisign trust seal to a *.secure.force.com site?

Hello,

I'm using Data Loader 11.0 from the command line. Is there a proper escape sequence for "@" characters within SQL statements to keep Data Loader from interpreting them as variables?

For example:

SELECT 'eblazer@somewhere.com' AS emailaddress, accountid FROM contacts

The above is perfectly valid SQL, however Data Loader encounters the "@" symbol and does something to break the SQL and a JDBC exception is thrown.

As a temporary work around, i've been changing the SQL as follows:

SELECT 'eblazer' + char(64) + 'somewhere.com' AS emailaddress, accountid FROM contacts

Thanks,

Eddie
Hello, I'm using Excel Connector PE to get some longtext fields. These fields are coming over truncated in both the cell and formula.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Hi,

When I retrieve an AssignmentRule object (as an admin user), all of the fields are null except the ID. Then, when i try to update a Lead with an AssignmentRuleHeader (as demonstrated with the API docs), it doesn't process the AssignmentRule. Am I doing something wrong (see code below)?

Thanks,

Eddie

----------------------
String asgnRule = "Test Assignment Rule";
QueryResult ar = binding.query("SELECT Id FROM AssignmentRule WHERE Name = '" + asgnRule + "' AND RuleType = 'leadAssignment'");
logger.debug("Rules Found: ");
for (int i=0; i<ar.getSize(); i++) {
AssignmentRule rule = (AssignmentRule)ar.getRecords(i);
logger.debug("\tID: " + rule.getId() + " Name: " + rule.getName() + " Type: " + rule.getRuleType());
}
AssignmentRuleHeader arh = new AssignmentRuleHeader();
arh.setAssignmentRuleId(ar.getRecords(0).getId());
binding.setHeader(new SforceServiceLocator().getServiceName().getNamespaceURI(), "AssignmentRuleHeader", arh);

Message Edited by eblazer on 12-27-2005 08:33 PM

Hello,

I'm building a custom RegistrationHandler class that I expect may be shared by multiple Authentication Providers. Does Apex provide a means for determining what AuthProvider context is being used in the current transaction or do I need to hardcode this? Didn't see much in the RegistrationHandler documentation.

Use Case: I have two Janrain/RPX AuthenticationProviders, one intended for internal users and another for portals. Instead of creating two separate classes for this, I'd like to create just one and use a custom setting to enable configurable settings (default new user profile Id , etc) for each authentication provider.

Thanks,

- Eddie

Hello,

When performing an IdP-Initiated SAML1.1 flow, my login history indicates "Failed: Assertion Invalid". However, when validating the SAML Assertion there are no errors indicated (below).

Is there a list of common reasons as to why this could happen?

Thanks!

Results

Last recorded SAML login failure:  2013-07-18T20:10:24.704Z
Unexpected Exceptions
  Ok
1. Validating the Status
  Ok
2. Looking for an Authentication Statement
  Ok
3. Looking for a Conditions statement
  Ok
4. Checking that the timestamps in the assertion are valid
  Ok
5. Checking that the Attribute namespace matches, if provided
  Ok
6. Miscellaneous format confirmations
  Ok
7. Confirming Issuer matches
  Ok
8. Confirming a Subject Confirmation was provided and contains valid timestamps
  Ok
9. Checking that the Audience matches, if provided
  Ok
10. Checking the Recipient
  Ok
11. Validating the Signature
  Is the signature valid? true
  Is the correct certificate supplied in the keyinfo? true
  Ok
12. Checking that the Site URL Attribute contains a valid site url, if provided
  Not Supported
13. Looking for portal and organization id, if provided
  Not Supported

Subject: XXX@XXXX.com

AssertionId: _13741782239051562126766

I'm writing an integration to a REST API that takes JSON as the API input. Several of the objects have properties like "number" and "currency" which are reserved words in Apex. So I've renamed those as "card_number", etc. I want to translate the Apex objects to JSON objects, which will create JSON objects with properties that don't correspond exactly with the API.

Is there a better way to fix the resulting JSON other than just doing string manipulation after the fact?

Hello,

I'm using Data Loader 11.0 from the command line. Is there a proper escape sequence for "@" characters within SQL statements to keep Data Loader from interpreting them as variables?

For example:

SELECT 'eblazer@somewhere.com' AS emailaddress, accountid FROM contacts

The above is perfectly valid SQL, however Data Loader encounters the "@" symbol and does something to break the SQL and a JDBC exception is thrown.

As a temporary work around, i've been changing the SQL as follows:

SELECT 'eblazer' + char(64) + 'somewhere.com' AS emailaddress, accountid FROM contacts

Thanks,

Eddie
Hi,

When I retrieve an AssignmentRule object (as an admin user), all of the fields are null except the ID. Then, when i try to update a Lead with an AssignmentRuleHeader (as demonstrated with the API docs), it doesn't process the AssignmentRule. Am I doing something wrong (see code below)?

Thanks,

Eddie

----------------------
String asgnRule = "Test Assignment Rule";
QueryResult ar = binding.query("SELECT Id FROM AssignmentRule WHERE Name = '" + asgnRule + "' AND RuleType = 'leadAssignment'");
logger.debug("Rules Found: ");
for (int i=0; i<ar.getSize(); i++) {
AssignmentRule rule = (AssignmentRule)ar.getRecords(i);
logger.debug("\tID: " + rule.getId() + " Name: " + rule.getName() + " Type: " + rule.getRuleType());
}
AssignmentRuleHeader arh = new AssignmentRuleHeader();
arh.setAssignmentRuleId(ar.getRecords(0).getId());
binding.setHeader(new SforceServiceLocator().getServiceName().getNamespaceURI(), "AssignmentRuleHeader", arh);

Message Edited by eblazer on 12-27-2005 08:33 PM