• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

With the Summer'10 release, the Report Builder also is able to edit Summary Reports. During June, we added Boolean filtering and conditional highlighting. As of June 28th, this excludes Matrix reports, and the ability to edit charts. Both of these should be added before September 2010.

I'm particularly interested in:

1) browser compatibility (for instance, we have found and corrected a set of look and feel bugs for IE6)

2) load time and feedback (where we have spent a lot of time optimizing for load-time performance, but still have some work to do on the treeview load time)

3) How you feel about interacting with the builder?

We are really shooting for feature parity with the wizard (i.e.. the Builder create or edit everything the builder can) over the next 2 months and for GA  (in Winter'11), but also we want to know requested changes - here, or on IdeaExchange.

Tom Tobin

• June 28, 2010

We want to start doing an auto-numbering of our opportunities but want to customize the convention.

We have different types of agreements - Contracts(CON, Subsequent product orders (SPO), Amendments (AMD) and would like to have the numbering be prefaced with the agreement type 3 letter code.

I figure the code can be a custom field that is determined by the Agreement type selected. But then I want to concatenate that three letter code with an auto-numbering.

I really do not care about the numbers, as long as the end result is unique -  not repeated.

So it could be CON00000000001, SPO00000000002, CON00000000003, AMD00000000004   and so on.....

Thanks for your ideas.

Jane