• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI,

I am new to Salesforce and I would like to integrate salesforce with my website so as to fetch contacts from salesforce and to update the notes and all into salesforce.

I googled to know how it is been done and could understand few things but still unable to find the step by step procedure.

Could you please let e know in details?

My understanding is,

Need to have a link(Salesforce authorization) in our site and on clicking the same the user must be taken to the Salesforce page(Login page if not already authenticated) and then Grant permission page. Once the permissions are given, we can  import the contacts list into our site.

It would be great If I can get the same thing in details like,

1) The RemoAccessAuthorization urls(For testing and production) for salesforce and the params to be sent in the same url

2) Importing Contacts from Salesforce

3) How to import in the subsequent requests with out pre authorization as it is already done.

Thanks,

Baskar.S

Hi,

As part of a Project, we are in the process of identifying the

1. Number of ways to connect to an External System from Salesforce(As we need to connect to the external system, get required data from the external system and use that data in the Salesforce application) and

2. Finalizing the feasible/suitable approach of the above.

Can anyone please provide the different approaches of connecting Salesforce to External Systems and their feasibility in usage.

If you can give me a sample code for each of the approaches that would be of really great help for me.

Thanks in advance,

Sush.

Hi! anyone make the connection Salesforce to salesforce with Webservices? i know that Salesforce has this but i cant use this.

cheers

Hey,

Can anybody please help me in this. actualy i want 2 integrate my public website with salesforce.com. I dn't have any idea can anybody help me plsssssss its urgent.....

Thanx

Hi...

I am playing with a test Salesforce database and trying to figure out how to download its contents (i.e., do a full database "dump") into my machines memory, in SObject objects (returned from QueryResult.getRecords()).

I am using the Partner API and so far only access the standard Salesforce objects. As far as I can tell, there are 3 categories of those:

• Fully queryable (most of them, e.g. Account, Opportunity, Contract, User etc.).
  • Partially queryable, i.e. queryable but restricted by implementation (Vote, UserProfileFeed)
  • Non-queryable (FeedPost, AggregateResult, Name, NoteAndAttachment, ActivityHistory, FeedComment, OpenActivity, EmailStatus, ProcessInstanceHistory)

If, in a database with information only stored in standard objects, I download, with appropriate queries, all fully queryable objects, plus somehow (join-like) the remaining few ones (partially- and non-queryable), would that be a the equivalent of the "full dump" of the database, or would I be leaving data behind?

Also, how exactly should I go about downloading the partially- and non-queryable objects?

Thanks!

• February 08, 2011

Hi, all

Can someone tell me which vendors provided integration product for salesforce.com? Does Oracle or IBM have? We are searching a integration vendor for our business.

thanks

hi

I want to automate the process of uploading large amount of attachments ( say 1000 attachmnets). 

Want a script which can automatically create a csv / xml  containg  attchment name , path , and parent id of abject.

If anybody has worked on similar requirement, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

riti joshi

Hi,

I have a web application which is developed in apache tomcat 5.5, java, jsp, servelet.  Now i want to access data from force.com to my application. How I can access data and display into my application.  

If any document then please give a link and examples also.

Thanks

Sujeet Kumar

We are in the process of creating a client portal based on SFDC customer portal and our own content and reports.  We needa developer familiar with customizing the look and feel, reporting and "custom" functionality we'd like to deploy in the portal - all while using SFCD user profiles to drive what clients can see and access.  We also need to integrate SFDC data and non-SFDC data together in reports, charts, etc.

If you have experienc with these issues please contact me and provide a summar of relevant experience.

Thanks

Join Sesame Software's product development team and build the next generation of Relational Junction integration products. Looking for senior Java developer who is familiar with XML, SOAP, and SQL. Flexible work location. Must live in U.S. and be a U.S. citizen or have permanent work permit. No consultants or agencies, please.

Reply to rick.banister@sesamesoftware.com with resume.

Be a part of our software development team at Sesame Software. We are improving and developing our next generation data integration product, Relational Junction, and are looking for a motivated team player with the following skills:

• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box in developing new solutions for cutting edge software products
  • Strong architecture and design
  • Strong Java programming, 5+ years
  • Database/SQL programming including Java JDBC, 5+ years
  • Salesforce.com Partner API experience is preferred
  • Windows and UNIX administration skills, at least enough to install and configure our products in a wide variety of customer environments
  • Able to work with customers in pre- and post-sales support

Sesame Software is a 23 year old software products company with a global customer base. Employees enjoy a competitive salary, 100% paid medical benefits, and a virtual office. Visit www.sesamesoftware.com for more information about the company.  

This is full-time position, not a contract or part-time job. Principles only (no recruiters, contract firms, or offshore companies). U.S. Citizenship is required.

Sesame Software has a customer in NYC who has asked us to develop a custom web application. This is a 6 to 9 month engagement. On site preferred but potential for remote development.

Skills required (2 years minimum):

• Java
  • HTML
  • JavaScript
  • SQL on any relational database
  • Familiarity with Salesforce.com data model

API or Force.com platform experience is NOT required.

Email resumes directly to rick.banister@sesamesoftware.com with current contact information. Individual contributors only. We are not looking for offshore developers or consulting companies. Candidates must be eligible for U.S. employment -- U.S. citizen or permanent resident.

Sesame Software, creator of Relational Junction, is looking to hire a senior software engineer immediately. This is a salaried position which requires U.S. citizenship or permanent residency (green card). This is NOT a contract position, although consultants looking for long term employment are welcome. It is also not an opportunity for consulting companies, offshore or otherwise. Sesame Software is celebrating our 20th anniversary, and we’re in it for the long haul as a growing, profitable integration company with world-class products, customers, and employees. This is a telecommute position involving little or no travel.

Responsibilities will include

• product development of the Relational Junction suite of integration tools
  • custom development
  • data migration
  • integration

Skill set will include experience with a variety of technology, including

• Java (batch and servlets)
  • JDBC database programming
  • SAX XML parsing
  • HTML
  • JavaScript
  • Salesforce partner API (bonus)
  • SControls (bonus)

For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or questions in confidence with salary expectations to rick.banister@sesamesoftware.com

Please do NOT reply to this posting.

Sesame Software has an opening on its team for an integration developer. Using our Relational Junction integration platform, you will develop migration and integration procedures for our customers.

Skills needed are a solid working knowledge of SQL in either Oracle or SQL Server, and some experience with writing stored procedures or database triggers. Relational Junction enables development of integrations through a database, which means you do NOT have to understand or work with the Salesforce API's. Prior experience with using Salesforce.com is desireable, especially if as an administrator.

We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team as a full-time employee. We have a wide range of employee benefits, including flexible work hours, 100% telecommuting, and health insurance. Our headquarters are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, but your residence does not necessarily need to be here.

We are NOT looking to outsource or subcontract to other companies, so please don't ask. We are also not able to provide H1-B sponsorship.

Please do not reply to this posting. Instead, submit your resume confidentially to careers@sesamesoftware.com
Sesame Software is expanding operations in Europe to provide integration assistance to several new customers of our integration product suite, Relational Junction. We are hiring IT professionals who will be stationed in Europe, are able to travel to meetings, and can perform database-level programming tasks as well as develop specifications for integration of ERP systems with Salesforce.com. Proficiency in both English and French would be ideal, as our first engagements are in London and Paris. Customer-facing skills are also very important.

Relational Junction is a suite of products that provide 2-way replication between Salesesforce.com and a data warehouse. The schema is automatically created using the Salesforce API metadata as a guide. We support Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, and Syabase platforms on both Unix and Windows. This architecture of the products eliminates the need for AppForce API programming skills, since the replication product handles this automatically. Our ETL product is used to synchronized ERP systems with the warehouse via SQL select, insert, and update statements. Our products take only hours to learn. Therefore, the minimum skill set is strong knowledge of SQL and previous experience in writing database stored procedures or triggers on any DBMS platform. For more details on the products, visit http://www.sesamesoftware.com/salesforceintegration

For consideration, please email a resume to Rick Banister (rick.banister@sesamesoftware.com) with a reference in the subject line to this position. Do NOT post a reply here. Only qualified candidates who submit a resume will be considered.
This is something for Salesforce.com to answer, as it relates to future functionality in the API.

I am reviewing 7.0 API functionality and notice some things that could cause problems down the road when usage metering is turned on. The issue has to do with the limit of 5,000 calls per 24 hour period, and knowing when we're going to hit the wall and more specifically how the meter measures usage.

First of all, how can I get usage statistics on an org? If we're going to bounce up against the daily limit, it would by dandy to see if an org is actually close to or over that limit.

The doc says that the API can't have more than 5 method calls open that have lasted longer than 5 seconds. This is not possible to test in a Developer org, since the number of records in a Developer org is statistically trivial.

There appears to be no way to terminate a method call (say, like closing a cursor). I can't tell if it shows up on the meter as serial or concurrent connections.

Thanks in advance for the heads up.
We are building an implementation team for a national rollout of Salesforce.com for one of our customers. We have a strong team already, but need more people who are either strong in Salesforce functional analysis, or in data migration and integration. The project will involve probably a year or two of work, and is sure to be interesting.

We will be using our product, Relational Junction, to do the data migration and integration. You do not need to be proficient in the API for this task. The product does pretty much everything for you using a conventional data warehouse as a staging area and 2-way data replication (see http://www.sesamesoftware.com for more information).

Please contact me directly by email at rick.banister@sesamesoftware.com for more information on our products or about joining the team.

***** Immediate Need *****

We are looking for an experienced Visualforce developer that has developed custom Customer Portals previously.

The custom SFDC Customer Portal will include Chatter Answers, Ideas, Articles (Knowledge), Live Agent and Cases. 

The design is complete now we need someone to implement it into Visualforce pages for the Customer Portal.  Skill set needed:  Experience with custom Customer Portals using Visualforce pages, custom stylesheets and HTML.

We are based in Boston, but work can be done remotely.

• September 14, 2012

Hello All,

Good Evening, Can anyone suggest me how to do self study and some hands-on on salesforce integration.

Salesforce-To-Java

Salesforce-To-.NET

and vice-versa.

I am new to this, so I am not sure how to start the study and from where to start.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

JaanVivek

Hi,

Currelty we are using SOAP(Web Service) API to integrate with Salesforce.com. Will this SOPA API be supported continuously? 

thanks

zg

HI,

I am new to Salesforce and I would like to integrate salesforce with my website so as to fetch contacts from salesforce and to update the notes and all into salesforce.

I googled to know how it is been done and could understand few things but still unable to find the step by step procedure.

Could you please let e know in details?

My understanding is,

Need to have a link(Salesforce authorization) in our site and on clicking the same the user must be taken to the Salesforce page(Login page if not already authenticated) and then Grant permission page. Once the permissions are given, we can  import the contacts list into our site.

It would be great If I can get the same thing in details like,

1) The RemoAccessAuthorization urls(For testing and production) for salesforce and the params to be sent in the same url

2) Importing Contacts from Salesforce

3) How to import in the subsequent requests with out pre authorization as it is already done.

Thanks,

Baskar.S

Hi, 

I am new in java web application developer's world. I am having a project where i have to deal with huge amount of data of a client and calculation based on that data. if any changes made to tha data the calculation should be done immediately. so I want the help in selection of framework . so please suggest me some better framework with its advantage. 

Thanks in advance..........

Hi,

As part of a Project, we are in the process of identifying the

1. Number of ways to connect to an External System from Salesforce(As we need to connect to the external system, get required data from the external system and use that data in the Salesforce application) and

2. Finalizing the feasible/suitable approach of the above.

Can anyone please provide the different approaches of connecting Salesforce to External Systems and their feasibility in usage.

If you can give me a sample code for each of the approaches that would be of really great help for me.

Thanks in advance,

Sush.

If I got to Setup > Security Controls > View Setup Audit Trail it shows me the latest 20 entries in the Setup Audit Trail and then gives me a link to download.  The link points here...

https://cs9.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.SetupAuditTrail?id=00DK00000005aWf&_CONFIRMATIONTOKEN=dOUnmTlmtqUZPNu7EOgn.a536Ro9n4y8dNm1HVAg6X0qvTV197yHr0gnXSRwtrZlBE83jt1N4tJpj7REbXe9FFrwwOIoVjtp36uWOxVEpog9Wun02xj0WxOb3KWESCX.KPtV8S4HM096LLL51SqrIzxDDR227YUp0vL4qHeGk27VjXyz

The id is the SFDC Org Id.  I need to programmatically gain access to this log, there are three ways I see this being possible...

-Download the log a different way

-Find out what the CONFIRMATIONTOKEN is and how I can generate it

-Access the Setup Audit Trail directly somehow with out needing to download the full log

Do anyone have any insite into how I can make any of these three methods work?

Hello All,

I know I am asking for a lot, I am not a developer and need some help. I need to get a lead to go to two different SFDC Orgs based of a picklist value.

If product intrest equals A, go to Org 1, If product intrest equals B, got to Org 2.

If anyone can give me a sample of the Java that would be required I can wing the rest.

Thanks for reading!

PB

I use the java client to insert data into Salesforce,but the program will randomly stop with AxisFault.Such as:

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
 {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
 at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.readV3Record(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readDataRecord(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager$RewindableInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.read(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.scanQName(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
 at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
 at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
 at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
 at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
 at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub.create(SoapBindingStub.java:3886)
 at com.celnet.run.RunMain.run(RunMain.java:52)
 at com.celnet.run.RunMain.main(RunMain.java:29)

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:pc-20101205JDYS

java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
 at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:101)
 at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:701)
 at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
 at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
 at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
 at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub.create(SoapBindingStub.java:3886)
 at com.celnet.run.RunMain.run(RunMain.java:52)
 at com.celnet.run.RunMain.main(RunMain.java:29)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
 at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.readV3Record(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readDataRecord(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager$RewindableInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.read(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.scanQName(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
 at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
 ... 11 more

It appears to be  happening  at any time; either at 800, or even over 1000 records, apparently always on an "insert" operation.

Anyone have any thoughts/ from similar experiences?

Thanks.

• July 24, 2011

Hi! anyone make the connection Salesforce to salesforce with Webservices? i know that Salesforce has this but i cant use this.

cheers

Hey,

Can anybody please help me in this. actualy i want 2 integrate my public website with salesforce.com. I dn't have any idea can anybody help me plsssssss its urgent.....

Thanx

Hi...

I am playing with a test Salesforce database and trying to figure out how to download its contents (i.e., do a full database "dump") into my machines memory, in SObject objects (returned from QueryResult.getRecords()).

I am using the Partner API and so far only access the standard Salesforce objects. As far as I can tell, there are 3 categories of those:

• Fully queryable (most of them, e.g. Account, Opportunity, Contract, User etc.).
  • Partially queryable, i.e. queryable but restricted by implementation (Vote, UserProfileFeed)
  • Non-queryable (FeedPost, AggregateResult, Name, NoteAndAttachment, ActivityHistory, FeedComment, OpenActivity, EmailStatus, ProcessInstanceHistory)

If, in a database with information only stored in standard objects, I download, with appropriate queries, all fully queryable objects, plus somehow (join-like) the remaining few ones (partially- and non-queryable), would that be a the equivalent of the "full dump" of the database, or would I be leaving data behind?

Also, how exactly should I go about downloading the partially- and non-queryable objects?

Thanks!

• February 08, 2011

Hi, all

Can someone tell me which vendors provided integration product for salesforce.com? Does Oracle or IBM have? We are searching a integration vendor for our business.

thanks

hi

I want to automate the process of uploading large amount of attachments ( say 1000 attachmnets). 

Want a script which can automatically create a csv / xml  containg  attchment name , path , and parent id of abject.

If anybody has worked on similar requirement, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

riti joshi

Does anyone have a checklist of all the things you need to look for when copying an org to a new instance?

We are in the process of copying an existing org to a new org and unfortunately SFDC doesn't have a simple "copy org" function that goes from production org to production org like it does from production to sandbox. So we are having to do it manually, but we are finding that doing so is a *huge* mess as only certain things are available through the force.com IDE and exactly where you need to go to copy over a certain bit of functionality is not always obvious. (For example: field level security doesn't appear to come over and must be reconfigured manually; picklist values on custom objects and custom fields on standard objects *do* come over through the IDE, but custom values on standard fields for standard objects *do not*.)

So, does anyone have a checklist for all the things you need to account for during a migration like this? I.e. objects, triggers, email templates, customized picklist values, personal reports, etc. An indication of what can be copied over via the force.com IDE, the data loader, and what needs to be done manually would be a huge help too.

We think we have most of the items covered, but want to make sure we aren't missing some small bit that's important.

Thanks,

---Lawrence

Hi,

I have a web application which is developed in apache tomcat 5.5, java, jsp, servelet.  Now i want to access data from force.com to my application. How I can access data and display into my application.  

If any document then please give a link and examples also.

Thanks

Sujeet Kumar

can we copy an instance of any other DB to salesforce Db

• November 17, 2010

I wrote a web service to connect to a SF org and it should retrieve some account data and then it would do some validations and upload the results into another org. I cannot use S2S since the account structure and workings are way too complex and there are issues. Anyways, my issue is that when I run the code I get an error such as this(highlighted in red):

Sforce service created.

Error logging in to Salesforce.com HTTP transport error: java.net.UnknownHostException: login.salesforce.com

Application complete.

I believe this may have something to do with the fact that I am behind a proxy server, but my problem is that I do not know where do I need to go and edit the code to add the proxy credentials. Below is the code that executes and also the SforceService is instantiated and used to call the login method.

public Client() {
// upon instantiation invoke process to perform the application logic
doAccountUpdate();
}

// entry point method
public static void main(String[] args) {
new Client();
System.out.println("Application complete.");
}

// this holds the application logic
private void doAccountUpdate() {

// initialize the force.com web services API binding in line with JAX-WS RI
try {
URL wsdlLocation = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource("enterprise.wsdl");
if (wsdlLocation == null) {
WebServiceException e = new WebServiceException("enterprise.wsdl not found!");
throw e;
}
// instantiate a new instance of the binding
port = new SforceService(wsdlLocation, new QName("urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com", "SforceService")).getSoap();

System.out.println("Sforce service created.");
} catch (WebServiceException wse) {
System.out.println("Error creating salesforce port " + wse.getMessage());
}

// initiate a login to salesforce.com
if (doSHSLogin()) {
//do some stuff with accounts
}
}

// this function encapsulates the logic necessary to login to salesforce.com
private boolean doSHSLogin() {
// declare local vars
boolean returnVal = false; // return value
LoginResult loginResponse = null; // object to store the result of the login operation
SessionHeader sh = null; // object to store information about the session
JAXBContext jc = null; // ojbect to provide access to the JAXB API

// These values where set this way for sharing purposes in discussion boards, they are not my real credentials
String userName = "myusername";
String pwd = "mypassword";
String token = "mytoken";

// attempt the login to salesforce.com
try {
loginResponse = port.login(userName, pwd + token);
returnVal = true;

// output some information about the newly created session to the screen
System.out.println("Login was successfull.");
System.out.print("The returned session id is: ");
System.out.println(loginResponse.getSessionId());
System.out.print("Your logged in user id is: ");
System.out.println(loginResponse.getUserId() + " \n\n");

} catch (Exception e) {
System.out.println("Error logging in to Salesforce.com " + e.getMessage());
return false;
}

/* Once the client application has logged in successfully, it will use
* the results of the login call to reset the endpoint of the service
* to the virtual server instance that is servicing your organization
*/
WSBindingProvider bindingProvider = ((WSBindingProvider) port);
bindingProvider.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY, loginResponse.getServerUrl());

/* The sample client application now has an instance of the SforceService
* that is pointing to the correct endpoint. Next, the sample client
* application sets a persistent SOAP header (to be included on all
* subsequent calls that are made with SforceService) that contains the
* valid sessionId for our login credentials. To do this, the sample
* client application creates a new SessionHeader object and persist it to
* the SforceService. Add the session ID returned from the login to the
* session header
*/
sh = new SessionHeader();
sh.setSessionId(loginResponse.getSessionId());
try {
jc = JAXBContext.newInstance("com.salesforce.sei");
bindingProvider.setOutboundHeaders(Headers.create((JAXBRIContext) jc, sh));
} catch (JAXBException e) {
System.out.println("Error creating JAXBContext instance " + e.getMessage());
return false;
}

//Enable GZip compression for subsequent API requests
Map<String, List<String>> httpHeaders = new HashMap<String, List<String>>();
httpHeaders.put("Content-Encoding", Collections.singletonList("gzip"));
httpHeaders.put("Accept-Encoding", Collections.singletonList("gzip"));
Map<String, Object> reqContext = bindingProvider.getRequestContext();
reqContext.put(MessageContext.HTTP_REQUEST_HEADERS, httpHeaders);

// return the result of the attempt to login
return returnVal;
}

}

This is my SforceService class info

package com.salesforce.sei;

import java.net.MalformedURLException;
import java.net.URL;
import java.util.logging.Logger;
import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
import javax.xml.ws.Service;
import javax.xml.ws.WebEndpoint;
import javax.xml.ws.WebServiceClient;
import javax.xml.ws.WebServiceFeature;

/**
 * Sforce SOAP API
 * This class was generated by the JAX-WS RI.
 * JAX-WS RI 2.1.6 in JDK 6
 * Generated source version: 2.1
 */
@WebServiceClient(name = "SforceService", targetNamespace = "urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com", wsdlLocation = "file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/sg0208508/workspace/integrationTest/src/enterprise.wsdl")
public class SforceService
    extends Service
{

private final static URL SFORCESERVICE_WSDL_LOCATION;
    private final static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(com.salesforce.sei.SforceService.class.getName());

static {
        URL url = null;
        try {
            URL baseUrl;
            baseUrl = com.salesforce.sei.SforceService.class.getResource(".");
            url = new URL(baseUrl, "file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/sg0208508/workspace/integrationTest/src/enterprise.wsdl");
        } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
            logger.warning("Failed to create URL for the wsdl Location: 'file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/sg0208508/workspace/integrationTest/src/enterprise.wsdl', retrying as a local file");
            logger.warning(e.getMessage());
        }
        SFORCESERVICE_WSDL_LOCATION = url;
    }

public SforceService(URL wsdlLocation, QName serviceName) {
        super(wsdlLocation, serviceName);
    }

public SforceService() {
        super(SFORCESERVICE_WSDL_LOCATION, new QName("urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com", "SforceService"));
    }

/**
     * @return
     *     returns Soap
     */
    @WebEndpoint(name = "Soap")
    public Soap getSoap() {
        return super.getPort(new QName("urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com", "Soap"), Soap.class);
    }

/**
     * @param features
     *     A list of {@link javax.xml.ws.WebServiceFeature} to configure on the proxy.  Supported features not in the <code>features</code> parameter will have their default values.
     * @return
     *     returns Soap
     */
    @WebEndpoint(name = "Soap")
    public Soap getSoap(WebServiceFeature... features) {
        return super.getPort(new QName("urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com", "Soap"), Soap.class, features);
    }

}

Can anyone help me shed some light into this issue???

Thank you!!