Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
java version: jdk 1.6.0
installed ant 1.7.0

but still got the following error:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/salesforce/ant/CompileAndTest (Unsup
ported major.minor version 49.0)

Anyone can help?

Thanks
Regards
Is it already possible to create a task of type reminder within an scontrol?

I expect for instance something like:

task += parseXML('IsReminderSet' , true);
   task += parseXML('ReminderDateTime' ,new Date() );

Thanks
Cheers

does anybody knows how to setup outlook edition 2 in order to sync all the events without mark each of them?

thanks
enrico
Hi All,

I'm working on a 4D SOAP web service that uses SForce 'query' to retreive data. The problem is that half of the objects are 'unretreivable' due to the error: "The returned XML is incorrect. : Complex types are not parsed in this version."

Most of the errors are elaborated as: "error at line X, column Y: The input ended before all started tags were ended. Last tag started was 'sf:Body'", although I have several "expected equal sign" and "expected end of tag" errors as well.

Are there any XML cases and/or exceptions that might cause this?

We've never had any problems of this type with test databases, but only with real large accounts, so I'm suspecting that something unusual (special character? tag?) in SOAP reply is causing this.

Best regards,

Rudi
  • December 23, 2005
Hello All,

Has anyone built or attempted to build a sControl (or something similar) that performs lead conversion? There are a number of functional/usability issues we experience with the current setup (i.e. not enforcing required fields to be completed when creating a new account/opportunity during conversion). It seems like a sControl with the API would be a great interim solution until SFDC finally makes some changes to the app. Any ideas or feedback would be great.

Thanks,

Andrew
  • October 06, 2005
MindManager® for Salesforce.com®
Using MindManager to build better customer relationships

Overview
MindManager for Salesforce.com [Preview r1.0] is a software add-on solution that integrates MindManager X5 Pro with Salesforce.com enabling sales professionals to quickly identify, and act to overcome the barriers to closing sales.

Working with MindManager and leveraging the impact of their existing CRM application sales professionals can now optimize the sales process by improving opportunity pipeline management to accelerate revenues while building better customer relationships.

Features
MindManager for SalesForce.com [Preview r1.0] enables sales professionals to automatically generate visual maps of organizational hierarchies for both accounts and individual sales opportunities showing:

• Roles for each sales contact
  • Sales activities with each contact
  • Notes for each contact
  • Informal relationships between sales contacts

Users can also simply access SalesForce.com records to delete, add or modify information using MindManager's hyperlink feature or alternatively they can change customer information directly from within MindManager.

(click to enlarge)

Benefits
By representing important sales opportunity information visually rather than as data records in a form, sales professionals can now quickly 'see' and understand the customer dynamics for each opportunity and move rapidly to determine and act on the tasks to close the sale.

Requirements:

• MindManager X5.1 Pro
  • Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition
Languages:
Product available in English

Pricing
Preview r1.0 is a no-cost add-on
Availability
March 30, 2004

Toll Free U.S. 1 (877) MINDJET ext. 2 1 (877) 646-3538 ext. 2

Outside US (415) 925-3120 ext. 2

Message Edited by Michael S on 03-10-2004 12:30 PM