• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

we have recently been certified and we have all of our integrations using the Office Toolkit. How can we implement the sent clientId using the Office Toolkit?

Thanks
Hello, I have created a tab in SalesForce which access to my application.

My application then asks for a login and a password to log in.

I want to avoid this, and log in automatically. I want to have an external table which links the Salesforce login with the login and the password of mi application. The problem is that I'm able to send the session id to my application from the tab, but then, I don't know how to obtain the Salesforce Login.

After this, I would like to obtain the login (or the id) of the user to compare it with my external table. When I try to obtain data (for example OrganizationId) I get the next error: "mismatched tag at byte index 2278"... The same if I make a query...

I want to avoid this, and log in automatically. I want to have an external table which links the Salesforce login with the login and the password of mi application. The problem is that I'm able to send the session id to my application from the tab, but then, I don't know how to obtain the Salesforce Login.

I have the next code:

iServerToGoIni = Instr(Request("test"),"//") + 2
iServerToGoEnd = Instr(iServerToGoIni, Request("test"),"/")
sServerToGo = Left(Request("ServerURL"), iServerToGoEnd)
'Set the Server URL with the parameter obtained from SakesForce
sforceapi.SetServerUrl (sServerToGo)
'Set the SessionID with the parameter obtained from SakesForce
sforceapi.SessionId=Request("sessionid")

After this, I would like to obtain the login (or the id) of the user to compare it with my external table. When I try to obtain data (for example OrganizationId) I get the next error: "mismatched tag at byte index 2278"... The same if I make a query...

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance
Hello,
I have two servers, one for development and other for production.

I have an script which calls the Login method, gets the session and makes a redirect to the salesforce account (using the ServerUrl Property, because not all the users are from the same country).

In the development server all is running without problems but in production, the accounts which would have to go to na1, don't work. The accounts which are working correct are those which have to go to emea (eu0).

Why in the development server (and in my local machine) the script doesn't give any error and makes the redirect (to eu0 or to na1) and in production I get a message with a session error when I have to redirect ot na1?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
I have two servers, one for development and other for production.

I have an script which calls the Login method, gets the session and makes a redirect to the salesforce account (using the ServerUrl Property, because not all the users are from the same country).

In the development server all is running without problems but in production, the accounts which would have to go to na1, don't work. The accounts which are working correct are those which have to go to emea (eu0).

Why in the development server (and in my local machine) the script doesn't give any error and makes the redirect (to eu0 or to na1) and in production I get a message with a session error when I have to redirect ot na1?

Thanks in advance.

Looking at the methods available in the Toolkit, I see there is a login method which requires a username and password.  Is there a way to login using a SessionID?

• August 30, 2004