• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Does anyone have any example code of how to add and remove a Task associated with a Lead in PHP5 using the latest version of SForcePartnerClient.php?  This used to work for me in PHP4 with PEAR libraries, but since migrating to the new php api, it's gone kaputt.

Many thanks,

Peder :)
  • June 05, 2006
Hi,

I just create a custom S-Object  and added a very simple custom S-Control with a Hello World type .swf file.   When I open the link in the S-Object, the page hangs and never seems to load the Flash movie?  Does this mean that swf's are not supported for S-Controls? 

Thanks,

Peder
  • May 13, 2006
Hi,

I've been asked to ensure that Partners can log in an view their leads in our newly built partner portal, but they should not be allowed to login  to the main Salesforce interface.  Is this possible, and if so, how can this be achieved?

Thanks,

• March 28, 2006
Hi,

I downloaded the Partner Portal SforcePPTK.zip and folled the README.txt file carefully. I am using

j2sdk1.4.2_11 and Apache Tomcat 5.0.30 Server .   I also put all the Axis file in the ext folder of the JRE.

I still get the following error, and I wonder if the README.txt file is outdated, or missing some obvious step.

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: WRAPPED
 com.sforce.soap.partner.SoapBindingStub.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
 com.sforce.soap.partner.SforceServiceLocator.getSoap(Unknown Source)
 com.sforce.SforceManager.login(Unknown Source)
 com.sforce.SforceManager.<init>(Unknown Source)
 com.sforce.struts.action.LoginAction.execute(Unknown Source)
 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421)
 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
 org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
 org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:415)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
  • March 05, 2006
Hi,

I've been asked to ensure that Partners can log in an view their leads in our newly built partner portal, but they should not be allowed to login  to the main Salesforce interface.  Is this possible, and if so, how can this be achieved?

Thanks,

• March 28, 2006
Hi,

I downloaded the Partner Portal SforcePPTK.zip and folled the README.txt file carefully. I am using

j2sdk1.4.2_11 and Apache Tomcat 5.0.30 Server .   I also put all the Axis file in the ext folder of the JRE.

I still get the following error, and I wonder if the README.txt file is outdated, or missing some obvious step.

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: WRAPPED
 com.sforce.soap.partner.SoapBindingStub.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
 com.sforce.SforceManager.login(Unknown Source)
 com.sforce.SforceManager.<init>(Unknown Source)
 com.sforce.struts.action.LoginAction.execute(Unknown Source)
 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421)
 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
 org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
 org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:415)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
  • March 05, 2006
Hello,

I installed java 1.5 and Tomcat 5.28. I deployed sforce JSP Samples and try to run from Tomcat menu. I got this error when try to run Sample 1: Web2Lead

Config file error - Could not create config file: The system cannot find the path specified

Please let me know what I need to do to fix it.

Thanks
J
  • February 03, 2006
Hi there,

Has anyone connected SaleForce and Flash Remoting or comsummed the SaleForce webservice inside Flash MX?

I am creating a Flash application that needs to communicate with SaleForce but I am a little lost as to how to go about this. Anyone pointers would be great.
  • December 01, 2005
Hi,
I am trying to implement the web-to-lead function in a flash website.
is this possible??? i have only seen people doing it with html and never with AS in Flash. Maybe someone already did this and can help me doing it. It would be of really great help for me. Thank you in advance and have a great day,

Oliver...

Hi,

Figure my previous message just got deleted from the board by mistake?

Can someone please explain the relevancy of the following fields in the Task table schema of the API doc:

- Master Event ID

- All Day

- Duration

... and where are the Status and Priority field values stored... as these customized fields?

Just not too sure what the relevance of the above fields are listed in the Task table??

Chrs.

• August 13, 2003