• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hello, i just newly have a pc with win7, but when i try to install the Salesforce Excel Connector, with my excel, i receive an error message as below.

Compilte error in hidden model: AutoExec 

can anyone help me on this issue?

thank you!

• April 19, 2010
hi,

i'm a dummies here. had created few customer objects.
their relationship are look like Opportunities and LineItems in standard CRM format.
But salesforce std mail merge service only available to use in their custom object.
is it any solution to use in our custom object too?
thank you!
  • May 31, 2008
Dear Sir,

Good day to you! I had create 2 custom object, Sales Order and Line Items. I key in all the Sales Order from the Purchase Order I receive from my customer. I want to print this Sales Order out with the Line Items (products name, Quantity, Unit Price, Total). So my account department and Logistics department can take action to arrange delivery. How can i print this Order out? I cannot use the default "Printable View" button, because the format is not suit with my needs. I want to print a product with its price and quantity in one same row.
I'm new here, any offence, please forgive me.
  • March 27, 2006
I'm not a developer and I know I am treading in deep waters with javascript in s-controls.  I am trying to print out an order summary.  I can print out all the basic fields from the opportunity but I am trying to also list the lineitems on the opportunity on the same html page. 

I hunted for as much similar code on the app exchange and hacked this together.  If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

<link href="/dCSS/Theme2/default/common.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" >
<script src="http://www.salesforce.com/services/lib/ajax/beta1/sforceclient.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>

<script language="javascript">
<!--

function initPage() {

sforceClient.init("{!API_Session_ID}", "{!API_Partner_Server_URL_60}");
window.setTimeout(";", 1000);

/**
This is a function to retrieve the line items from the opportunity record. */
function getLineItems() {
//Querying salesforce for the Line Items associated to the given opportunity.
qr = sforceClient.Query("Select Id, Quantity, SalePrice, PricebookEntryId From OpportunityLineItem Where OpportunityId='{!Opportunity_ID}'");

}

//Get the data records from the QueryResult.
oliArray = qr.records;
}

function drawtable(){
<table>
<tr> <td> Select ID </td>
<td> Quantity </td>
<td> Sale Price </td>
<td> PricebookEntryID </td>
</tr>
for (i=0;i<oliarray.length;i++){
<tr>
for (j=0;j<oliarray[i].length;j++){
<td>
document.write('oliarray[i][j]');
</td>
}
</tr>
}
</table>
}

//-->
</script>

</head>

<body onload="PageInit();">

Dear Sir,

Good day to you! I had create 2 custom object, Sales Order and Line Items. I key in all the Sales Order from the Purchase Order I receive from my customer. I want to print this Sales Order out with the Line Items (products name, Quantity, Unit Price, Total). So my account department and Logistics department can take action to arrange delivery. How can i print this Order out? I cannot use the default "Printable View" button, because the format is not suit with my needs. I want to print a product with its price and quantity in one same row.
I'm new here, any offence, please forgive me.
  • March 27, 2006