• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I setup S2S and selected my 2 objects to publish and subscribe. I forwarded a record on object A and selected to also forward the related records which included object B. When I go into the subscribed environment I only see object A without any records in object B. When I go back to the publishing org and forward the record in object B that related to object A via lookup, the forward screen says that the connection is 'pending (sent)'. What does this mean? Why doesn't the record for object B appear in the subscribing environment? Note object B is set to auto-accept forwarded records.

One other item to note, the name field in the publishing org for object B is an auto number. The name field for object B in the subscribing org is also an auto number. I thought this could be the issue so I changed the name field in the subscribing org to a text field...the data still does not transfer over.

I really appreciate any guidance!
  • January 21, 2014
Hello,

I'm struggling to update a currency field in Salesforce. Here is my code:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dim o As SalesForceAPI.Opportunity = New SalesForceAPI.Opportunity
o = opp
o.Actual_Revenue__c = CDbl(revenueRow.SUM_RECEIVED)

Dim sr As SalesForceAPI.SaveResult() = sforce.update(New SalesForceAPI.sObject() {o})
For d As Integer = 0 To sr.GetUpperBound(0)
    If sr(d).success Then
        Console.Write("Success")
    Else
        Console.Write(sr(d).errors(0).message.ToString & vbCrLf)
    End If
Next d
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried hard-coding a number in place of revenueRow.SUM_RECEIVED in the above code for debugging purposes but that did not work either.

If I change the sforce field type to text and remove "CDbl" from the above code the update works perfectly. Any advice how I can insert a numeric value into the currency field, Actual_Revenue__c?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Mandy
  • April 09, 2007
Hello,

Every time I delete a record in SF shared by a Salesforce-to-Salesforce connection the publishing organization is notified via email of the deletion. Can this email notification be disabled somehow?

Thank you!
  • January 09, 2014

When attempting to "Refresh from Server" in Eclisp  I'm getting this error:

Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id Refresh error: Unable to retrieve file for id 00h80000001zSig of type Layout due to an internal error:1156419708-664 (-1741087027) i360CrmLite/src package.xml line 1 1242654231283 7255

This started happening Monday (May 18th, 2009) morning and worked correctly last Friday.

Additionally, I have another development org that I have sunc'd with this one and seems to be failing the same way:

Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id Refresh error: Unable to retrieve file for id 00h80000001zVZn of type Layout due to an internal error:1232875371-384 (-1741087027) MyDevForce/src package.xml line 1 1242656886007 7257

Different ID and error number, but I'm currently assuming they are the same problem. Both worked last Friday.

Is anyone familiar with this type of error? I found a couple similar posts, but they didn't show any resolution.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hello,

I'm struggling to update a currency field in Salesforce. Here is my code:

Dim o As SalesForceAPI.Opportunity = New SalesForceAPI.Opportunity
o = opp
o.Actual_Revenue__c = CDbl(revenueRow.SUM_RECEIVED)

Dim sr As SalesForceAPI.SaveResult() = sforce.update(New SalesForceAPI.sObject() {o})
For d As Integer = 0 To sr.GetUpperBound(0)
    If sr(d).success Then
        Console.Write("Success")
    Else
        Console.Write(sr(d).errors(0).message.ToString & vbCrLf)
    End If
Next d
I tried hard-coding a number in place of revenueRow.SUM_RECEIVED in the above code for debugging purposes but that did not work either.

If I change the sforce field type to text and remove "CDbl" from the above code the update works perfectly. Any advice how I can insert a numeric value into the currency field, Actual_Revenue__c?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Mandy
  • April 09, 2007