- As I've created the app in a trial/Pro account, have I dug myself into a hole by not using a Dev account?
- Can I replicate all my customisations from one SF account to another?
- Is my only way forward to set up a Dev account and manually re-create the customisations?
- Would the best approach be to turn my trial account into a Dev account, and then start using the app from a new Pro account?
So if I add a custom field "cost" to the Activity object, and I want users of my application to see "cost" when they open an Event from the calendar on the Home tab, is there any way to do that?
If I want to add a custom button to the Contacts Page Layout, can that customization be packaged?
We currently have two apps listed on Appexchange – App1 and App2. Both apps share the same publisher, but they were created using different orgs. App1 was created using the publisher org, but App2 was created using a different org.
For App2, we like to replace the existing package with an updated one. The “Replacement Package” list however, only contains packages created from the publisher org. How can we replace the existing package for App2 by a newer package that is created using another developer's org?
Status shows "In Progress" for both attempts. First attempt sent the following email (2nd sent nothing):
Dear AppExchange User,
We appreciate your interest in signing up for a free Salesforce trial. However, your signup was not completed due to temporary technical reasons. Our team has been notified of the problem and is working to resolve it. You may try again at http://www.salesforce.com/ or call us at (415) 901-7010 between 6am and 6pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday to receive help from our customer support team.
We look forward to helping you see this for yourself through our free trial.
The iframe changes correctly. However the top nav (that contains the tabs) switches to the Kieden application even though VR is showing in the iframe.
We have an AppExchange application being used by many of our
customers. We are planning to do few enhancements to the
applications. I have couple of questions on how it affects existing
application, custom objects and data.
1. When our customer installs new version of the same application, does it installs as a new application(along with the existing version of it) or it overwrites existing one?
2. If it creates new one, does it share same business objects used by earlier version of the same application? Or if it overwrites existing application, does it retain data in all existing custom objects? How is it going affect custom objects and its data if new custom field is added/modified or removed?
Thanks in advance
- The server sends the "Cache-Control: No Store" header.
- The server sends the "Cache-Control: No Cache" header.
Who know how many customers were frustrated when attempting to get more information from AppExchange due to this issue.