• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to have optional products on opportunities as we would like to present potential upgrade options to clients.  I would like to have an "Optional" checkbox that would exclude the opportunity line item amount from the overall opportunity Amount.  How do I either have a separate product list for optional products or change the opportunity amount so that it does not include products that have Optional checked?

Thanx!
I would like to set a "unit of measure" (e.g. days, hours, licenses, etc.) for opportunity line item products.  I would have liked to create the unit of measure field in the product and just access it on the opportunity line item, but this does not appear possible.  If I can't do that, I would like to access the product name or product family for the opportunity line item and set the unit of measure in a formula.  Are either of these "do-able"?
We run campaigns and want to identify those who have responded as leads for tracking and conversion purposes.  There is no easy way to do this other than to export them and then re-import them.  Is there a "contact to lead" app or code that would let me do this en masse or individually?

Thanx.
I would like to add "optional" products to an opportunity that do not appear in the total.  Is there an s-control that would let me select a product and display information about it (unit pricing, etc.)?

I installed the Mass Update Task Due Dates App, but when I click on the link the top of the page that is supposed to display the user, dates, etc. is empty. Does anyone know of a workaround.

I would like to have optional products on opportunities as we would like to present potential upgrade options to clients.  I added a Scope custom field that have values of Base, Optional 1, etc.  However, when I add a product that is Optional, it's total is included in the Amount.  How do I either have a separate product list for optional products or change the opportunity amount so that it does not include products that don't have a Scope = Base?

Thanx!
I would like to calculate an overall discount for all products on an opportunity.  I calculated the discount for each product using the new List Price object, but am unsure how to use these to calculate the overall discount for an opportunity.

Is there an s-control that can do so?

Thanx.
I have a text formula to which I would like to add a carriage return/line break.  I tried concatenating chr(13) and chr(10), but the validation didn't like it.  Is this possible?
I would like to add "optional" products to an opportunity that do not appear in the total.  Is there an s-control that would let me select a product and display information about it (unit pricing, etc.)?

I installed the Mass Update Task Due Dates App, but when I click on the link the top of the page that is supposed to display the user, dates, etc. is empty. Does anyone know of a workaround.

I have a text formula to which I would like to add a carriage return/line break.  I tried concatenating chr(13) and chr(10), but the validation didn't like it.  Is this possible?
Can any one help me to create a report with all accounts where the same email id is used in more than one account.

Thx.

• March 30, 2006

We need to create a calculated field where (custom_field_A ) - (custom_field_B) = (custom_field_C).  Further, custom_field_A is on a different tab than custom_field_B.  Can anyone out there supply me with some sample code and/or suggestions on how to go about accomplishing this?  Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

• December 27, 2005