• 75 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

A previously working Visualforce page now generates the following error message 

An internal server error has occurred

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact support@emea.salesforce.com. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using Salesforce! 

Error ID: 984984142-6331 (-2071334022)

Run a second time it generated

n internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact support@emea.salesforce.com. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using Salesforce! 

Error ID: 984984142-6374 (-2071334022)

I get nothing in the  debug log. I am guessing that the last 4 digits are the error occurrence and that 984984142 is the internal error code which indicates which part of the interpreter generated the exception. Anyone any idea what is causing this?

I have raised a case 02763249

<apex:page controller="EquipmentOrderController" tabStyle="Contract"> <apex:outputPanel id="invalidContent" rendered="{!NOT(isValid)}"> <apex:sectionHeader title="Order Equipment" subtitle=""/> <apex:outputPanel layout="block"> <apex:outputText value="The SLA must be approved before you can order equipment."/> <br/> <br/> <apex:outputLink value="/{!sla.Id}">Return to SLA</apex:outputLink> </apex:outputPanel> </apex:outputPanel> <apex:outputPanel id="noRowsContent" rendered="{!AND(isValid,NOT(hasOrderRecs))}"> <apex:sectionHeader title="Order Equipment" subtitle=""/> <apex:outputPanel layout="block"> <apex:outputText value="There is no equipment needed."/> <br/> <apex:outputLink value="/{!sla.Id}">Return to SLA</apex:outputLink> </apex:outputPanel> </apex:outputPanel> <apex:outputPanel id="validContent" rendered="{!AND(isValid,hasOrderRecs)}"> <apex:sectionHeader title="Order Equipment" subtitle="" description=""/> <br/> <apex:form > <apex:outputPanel layout="block"> <apex:outputText style="font-weight: bold" value="{!$Label.Equipment_Order_Point_of_Contact_Name}"/>&nbsp;&nbsp;<apex:outputText value="{!sla.Point_of_Contact__c}"/> </apex:outputPanel> <br/> <br/> <apex:pageBlock title="Equipment Needed"> <apex:pageBlockButtons location="top"> <apex:commandButton value="Order" action="{!order}"/> <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/> </apex:pageBlockButtons> <apex:variable var="i" value="0"/> <table class="list" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr class="headerRow"> <th scope="col" width="10%">Needed</th> <th scope="col" width="10%">New</th> <th scope="col" width="10%">Recovered</th> <th scope="col" width="60%">{!$ObjectType.Equipment_Needed__c.fields.Type__c.label}</th> <th scope="col" width="10%">&nbsp;</th> </tr> <apex:repeat value="{!orderLines}" var="line" id="orderLines"> <tr class="dataRow {!IF(MOD(VALUE(i),2)==0,'even','odd')} {!IF(VALUE(i)==(orderLines.size-1), 'last','')} {!IF(VALUE(i)==0,'first','')}"> <td class="dataCell">{!line.quantity}</td> <td class="dataCell">{!line.ordered}</td> <td class="dataCell">{!line.spacer}{!line.recovered}</td> <td class="dataCell">{!line.lineType}</td> <td class="dataCell"> <apex:commandLink value="Search" action="{!search}"> <apex:param name="searchIndex" value="{!i}" assignTo="{!searchIndex}" /> </apex:commandLink> </td> </tr> <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!line.recoveredEquipment.size > 0}"> <tr class="dataRow {!IF(MOD(VALUE(i),2)==0,'even','odd')} {!IF(VALUE(i)==(orderLines.size-1), 'last','')} {!IF(VALUE(i)==0,'first','')}"> <td>&nbsp;</td> <td>&nbsp;</td> <td>&nbsp;</td> <td colspan="2"> <table class="list" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="right"> <apex:variable var="j" value="0"/> <apex:repeat value="{!line.recoveredEquipment}" var="equipment"> <tr class="dataRow {!IF(MOD(VALUE(j),2)==0,'even','odd')} {!IF(VALUE(j)==(line.recoveredEquipment.size-1), 'last','')} {!IF(VALUE(j)==0,'first','')}"> <td class="dataCell"> <apex:commandLink value="Del" action="{!deleteRecoveredEquipment}"> <apex:param name="equipmentLineRemovalIndex" value="{!VALUE(i)}" assignTo="{!equipmentLineRemovalIndex}" /> <apex:param name="equipmentRemovalIndex" value="{!VALUE(j)}" assignTo="{!equipmentRemovalIndex}" /> </apex:commandLink> </td> <td class="dataCell">{!equipment.Name}</td> <td class="dataCell"><apex:outputField value="{!equipment.Store__c}"/></td> <td class="dataCell">{!ROUND(equipment.Store__r.Store_Number__c,0)}</td> <td class="dataCell">{!equipment.Status__c}</td> </tr> <apex:variable var="j" value="{!VALUE(j)+1}"/> </apex:repeat> </table> </td> </tr> </apex:outputPanel> <apex:variable var="i" value="{!VALUE(i)+1}"/> </apex:repeat> </table> </apex:pageBlock> <br/> <apex:pageBlock id="resultsBlock" rendered="{!AND(displayResults, searchResults.size>0)}"> <apex:pageBlockButtons location="top"> <apex:commandButton value="Request Selected" action="{!requestRecoveredEquipment}"/> </apex:pageBlockButtons> <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!searchResults}" var="result" id="results" rowClasses="odd,even" styleClass="list"> <apex:facet name="caption"> <apex:outputText value="You searched for equipment of type - {!searchTerm}"/> </apex:facet> <apex:column > <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!result.isSelected}"/> </apex:column> <apex:column > <apex:facet name="header">Name</apex:facet> <apex:outputText value="{!result.name}"/> </apex:column> <apex:column > <apex:facet name="header">Distance (km)</apex:facet> <apex:outputText value="{!ROUND(result.distance,2)}"/> </apex:column> <apex:column > <apex:facet name="header">Store</apex:facet> <apex:outputLink value="/{!result.store.Id}">{!result.store.Name}</apex:outputLink> </apex:column> <apex:column > <apex:facet name="header">Store Number</apex:facet> <apex:outputText value="{!ROUND(result.store.Store_Number__c,0)}"/> </apex:column> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock> <apex:outputPanel layout="block" rendered="{!AND(displayResults, searchResults.size=0)}"> Sorry, your search returned no results. </apex:outputPanel> </apex:form> </apex:outputPanel></apex:page>

Could somebody show me how to use SOQL to return a list of cases but to include the name of the person who logged the case (ContactID.name)?

What is the best tool to create these SOQL? I tried Apex Explorer but it keeps on crashing on my machine.

Thanks

Stephen

Hi,

I am trying to make an application in Force called Defect Tracking system.

In this application I have 3 user roles namely QA, Developer and Project Manager.

If any defect occurs in a project , the QA logs in the defect. The project manager can assign the defect to any of the developers to solve it. The developers solve the defect and send it to the QA to review it.

Now in my application in Force, I have 4 main tabs.. namely, Team(which has a Designation field and is a drop down),

Projects , Defects and Reports.

I want to apply a Validation rule which will generate a new field called Defect Number as soon as a new defect is added. 

as soon as i click the save button in the defect detail page , a new field should be added in the page  called defect number..

Please tell me how shall I accomplish this.

Regards,

Diti

• June 10, 2009

Hi I am trying to develop a SFDC site for one of our customers. We would like to show some records of a custom object in our SFDC Site. This page is available for all users outside our system, we would not like to have any type of login and we want our users to navigate through different pages of this site.

I followed the getting started guide to create a Site. I dont have Login enabled for Customer Portal or to Partner Portal.

Now when someone tries to access Site URL directly it directs them to Authorization required page. Am I missing something? Some Profile permission or something?

I am trying this out in my developer org first. Please suggest.

• September 10, 2009
Hi,

Is there any way to reference Metadata Objects in Visualorce pages or SControls?

Message Edited by yagna on 05-21-2008 07:04 PM
  • May 22, 2008
i am unable to download .tgr and .cls files from my sandbox instance. the trigger is working fine in the sandbox and the unit test is running fine with code coverge over 80%.

Can anyone tell me why is it behaving so.

Thanks for a any assistance in advance.
  • December 10, 2007
We have been trying to upsert a record into a custom object. We used the quickstart code along with some modifications.
Description of the custom object :
 Name of the object : GP_Calc__c
 Custom Fields : 1) createdById                             6) lastModifiedDate                   11) schedule_Date__c
                            2) createdDate                            7) name                                     12) systemModstamp
                            3) external_ID__c                        8) opportunity__c
                            4) GP_Amount__c                      9) product2__c
                            5) lastModifiedById                     10) schedule_Amount__c

we have created the following code for upserting into the custom object. we have taken the OpportunityLineItemID and ProductID  from a earlier query. we are using an Eclipse3.1 IDE.

public void upsertGp()
    {
      // create an array  of SObjects to send to the //upsert method
    SObject[] upserts = new GP_Calc__c[1];
//    this account is meant to be new
   GP_Calc__c  upsertgp = new GP_Calc__c();

ID opportunityid = new ID("00620000001qpacAAA");
   upsertgp.setOpportunity__c(opportunityid);
   ID productid = new ID("01u20000000JF17AAG");
   upsertgp.setProduct2__c(productid);

upsertgp.setExternal_ID__c("1111111111");
   upsertgp.setName("tidel park");
   upserts[0]=upsertgp;
    try {
     System.out.println("inside the try block");
     // invoke the upert call and save the results .
    // use External_Id custom field for matching //records
    UpsertResult[] upsertResults = binding.upsert("External_Id__c", upserts);
    UpsertResult upsertresult=null;
    upsertresult=upsertResults[0];
    // we are checking if the upert was a success or not
      if(upsertresult.isSuccess()) {
       System.out.println(upsertresult.isSuccess()+"\n");
      System.out.println("\nthe upsertion is a success\n");
     System.exit(0);
      }
      else {
       System.out.println(upsertresult.getErrors()+"\n");

System.out.println("\nthe upsertion was a fiasco\n");
      System.exit(1);
      }

} catch(RemoteException ex) {
     System.out.println("An unexpected error has occurred....."+ ex.getMessage());
    }
     getUserInput("\nPress the RETURN key to continue...");
   }

when we try to run the above code it throws the following error.

[Lcom.sforce.soap.enterprise.Error;@340101

We would like to have some information about this error and how to fix it as soon as possible.
  • July 07, 2006

I have submitted a batch job in a sandbox that has been queued for 16 hours now with no activity.  I have a second batch job that is similar to the first and when I submit the second one, it completes within a minute.

What's the expected average time that a job will remain in queue?  Is there anyway to troubleshoot why a batch job will not run?   Both batch jobs passed unit testing.

Thanks

David

Hello,

I am still learning how to not reach the limits, can you see what I am doing wrong here?

public void describeCase() { Schema.DescribeSObjectResult caseObj = Case.sObjectType.getDescribe(); Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> caseObjFields = caseObj.fields.getMap(); string caseSOQL = 'Select '; for (String fieldName : caseObjFields.keySet()){caseSOQL += fieldName + ',';} caseSOQL = caseSOQL.substring(0,caseSOQL.length()-1); caseSOQL += ' From Case where Project__c = :o limit 1000'; Case[] caseQuery; caseQuery = Database.query(caseSOQL); for(Case c : caseQuery){caseList.add( c.Clone(false,true));} for(Case c :caseList) { wrap w = new wrap(); w.caseLine=c; w.selected=true; caseedititems.add(w); } editIndex(); }

A previously working Visualforce page now generates the following error message 

An internal server error has occurred

Error ID: 984984142-6331 (-2071334022)

Run a second time it generated

n internal server error has occurred

Error ID: 984984142-6374 (-2071334022)

I get nothing in the  debug log. I am guessing that the last 4 digits are the error occurrence and that 984984142 is the internal error code which indicates which part of the interpreter generated the exception. Anyone any idea what is causing this?

I have raised a case 02763249

<apex:page controller="EquipmentOrderController" tabStyle="Contract"> <apex:outputPanel id="invalidContent" rendered="{!NOT(isValid)}"> <apex:sectionHeader title="Order Equipment" subtitle=""/> <apex:outputPanel layout="block"> <apex:outputText value="The SLA must be approved before you can order equipment."/> <br/> <br/> <apex:outputLink value="/{!sla.Id}">Return to SLA</apex:outputLink> </apex:outputPanel> </apex:outputPanel> <apex:outputPanel id="noRowsContent" rendered="{!AND(isValid,NOT(hasOrderRecs))}"> <apex:sectionHeader title="Order Equipment" subtitle=""/> <apex:outputPanel layout="block"> <apex:outputText value="There is no equipment needed."/> <br/> <apex:outputLink value="/{!sla.Id}">Return to SLA</apex:outputLink> </apex:outputPanel> </apex:outputPanel> <apex:outputPanel id="validContent" rendered="{!AND(isValid,hasOrderRecs)}"> <apex:sectionHeader title="Order Equipment" subtitle="" description=""/> <br/> <apex:form > <apex:outputPanel layout="block"> <apex:outputText style="font-weight: bold" value="{!$Label.Equipment_Order_Point_of_Contact_Name}"/>&nbsp;&nbsp;<apex:outputText value="{!sla.Point_of_Contact__c}"/> </apex:outputPanel> <br/> <br/> <apex:pageBlock title="Equipment Needed"> <apex:pageBlockButtons location="top"> <apex:commandButton value="Order" action="{!order}"/> <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/> </apex:pageBlockButtons> <apex:variable var="i" value="0"/> <table class="list" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr class="headerRow"> <th scope="col" width="10%">Needed</th> <th scope="col" width="10%">New</th> <th scope="col" width="10%">Recovered</th> <th scope="col" width="60%">{!$ObjectType.Equipment_Needed__c.fields.Type__c.label}</th> <th scope="col" width="10%">&nbsp;</th> </tr> <apex:repeat value="{!orderLines}" var="line" id="orderLines"> <tr class="dataRow {!IF(MOD(VALUE(i),2)==0,'even','odd')} {!IF(VALUE(i)==(orderLines.size-1), 'last','')} {!IF(VALUE(i)==0,'first','')}"> <td class="dataCell">{!line.quantity}</td> <td class="dataCell">{!line.ordered}</td> <td class="dataCell">{!line.spacer}{!line.recovered}</td> <td class="dataCell">{!line.lineType}</td> <td class="dataCell"> <apex:commandLink value="Search" action="{!search}"> <apex:param name="searchIndex" value="{!i}" assignTo="{!searchIndex}" /> </apex:commandLink> </td> </tr> <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!line.recoveredEquipment.size > 0}"> <tr class="dataRow {!IF(MOD(VALUE(i),2)==0,'even','odd')} {!IF(VALUE(i)==(orderLines.size-1), 'last','')} {!IF(VALUE(i)==0,'first','')}"> <td>&nbsp;</td> <td>&nbsp;</td> <td>&nbsp;</td> <td colspan="2"> <table class="list" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="right"> <apex:variable var="j" value="0"/> <apex:repeat value="{!line.recoveredEquipment}" var="equipment"> <tr class="dataRow {!IF(MOD(VALUE(j),2)==0,'even','odd')} {!IF(VALUE(j)==(line.recoveredEquipment.size-1), 'last','')} {!IF(VALUE(j)==0,'first','')}"> <td class="dataCell"> <apex:commandLink value="Del" action="{!deleteRecoveredEquipment}"> <apex:param name="equipmentLineRemovalIndex" value="{!VALUE(i)}" assignTo="{!equipmentLineRemovalIndex}" /> <apex:param name="equipmentRemovalIndex" value="{!VALUE(j)}" assignTo="{!equipmentRemovalIndex}" /> </apex:commandLink> </td> <td class="dataCell">{!equipment.Name}</td> <td class="dataCell"><apex:outputField value="{!equipment.Store__c}"/></td> <td class="dataCell">{!ROUND(equipment.Store__r.Store_Number__c,0)}</td> <td class="dataCell">{!equipment.Status__c}</td> </tr> <apex:variable var="j" value="{!VALUE(j)+1}"/> </apex:repeat> </table> </td> </tr> </apex:outputPanel> <apex:variable var="i" value="{!VALUE(i)+1}"/> </apex:repeat> </table> </apex:pageBlock> <br/> <apex:pageBlock id="resultsBlock" rendered="{!AND(displayResults, searchResults.size>0)}"> <apex:pageBlockButtons location="top"> <apex:commandButton value="Request Selected" action="{!requestRecoveredEquipment}"/> </apex:pageBlockButtons> <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!searchResults}" var="result" id="results" rowClasses="odd,even" styleClass="list"> <apex:facet name="caption"> <apex:outputText value="You searched for equipment of type - {!searchTerm}"/> </apex:facet> <apex:column > <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!result.isSelected}"/> </apex:column> <apex:column > <apex:facet name="header">Name</apex:facet> <apex:outputText value="{!result.name}"/> </apex:column> <apex:column > <apex:facet name="header">Distance (km)</apex:facet> <apex:outputText value="{!ROUND(result.distance,2)}"/> </apex:column> <apex:column > <apex:facet name="header">Store</apex:facet> <apex:outputLink value="/{!result.store.Id}">{!result.store.Name}</apex:outputLink> </apex:column> <apex:column > <apex:facet name="header">Store Number</apex:facet> <apex:outputText value="{!ROUND(result.store.Store_Number__c,0)}"/> </apex:column> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock> <apex:outputPanel layout="block" rendered="{!AND(displayResults, searchResults.size=0)}"> Sorry, your search returned no results. </apex:outputPanel> </apex:form> </apex:outputPanel></apex:page>

We have several Visualforce pages being used in our org. These were working okay until evening of 20th. But now few of them are showing the following error

Tag library supports namespace: http://salesforce.com/standard/components/apex, but no tag was defined for name: form

I checked through the forums for a solution and found that salesforce is working on fixing this. Would like to know if this is fixed or to whom should we report this to.

Thanks

KD

• June 22, 2009

Hello:

I am trying to create an IF formula where if the formula is true, it changes the field to another date and time, but if it is false, I want it to keep the date and time that is already in the field.

I keep getting an error: Formula cannot use another formula field that directly or indirectly refers to itself when I put its own field name, but I don't know what to put there (see ???? below) so the field does not change at all. 

IF( ENT_2__Entitled_Resolve_Time__c >=NOW(),  ENT_2__Entitled_Resolve_Time__c, ????????)

or is there another way to do this?

Thanks,

Eileen

Hi All,

I have developed one apex code to send an Email for customer portal i.e. For my site. What I want is the sending of email through my application , I want to use one common email id. So Suppose user fills one form , After clicking on submit one mail should send to the currently logged in user by the application. So Its like I want to set the from address which is common for all the mails throught the system.

I dont have any idea where I can search for all the methods to send the mail. I have tried with mail.setFromAddress('emai_id') .It gives me error by saying that ' No Method or Signature found '.

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Brijesh Thakur

Message Edited by Brijesh_85 on 06-10-2009 06:58 AM

Could somebody show me how to use SOQL to return a list of cases but to include the name of the person who logged the case (ContactID.name)?

What is the best tool to create these SOQL? I tried Apex Explorer but it keeps on crashing on my machine.

Thanks

Stephen

Hi,

I am trying to make an application in Force called Defect Tracking system.

In this application I have 3 user roles namely QA, Developer and Project Manager.

If any defect occurs in a project , the QA logs in the defect. The project manager can assign the defect to any of the developers to solve it. The developers solve the defect and send it to the QA to review it.

Now in my application in Force, I have 4 main tabs.. namely, Team(which has a Designation field and is a drop down),

Projects , Defects and Reports.

I want to apply a Validation rule which will generate a new field called Defect Number as soon as a new defect is added. 

as soon as i click the save button in the defect detail page , a new field should be added in the page  called defect number..

Please tell me how shall I accomplish this.

Regards,

Diti

• June 10, 2009
I'm trying to get this to work...

<apex:page standardController="Account" showHeader="true" tabStyle="account" > {!$CurrentPage.parameters.tabFocus} <br/><br/> <apex:tabPanel switchType="client" escape="false" selectedTab="{!$CurrentPage.parameters.tabFocus}" id="tabPanel" > <apex:tab label="Details" name="AccDetails" id="tabdetails"> <apex:detail relatedList="false" title="true"/> </apex:tab> <apex:tab label="Contacts" name="Contacts" id="tabContact" > <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}" list="contacts" /> </apex:tab> </apex:tabPanel> </apex:page>

...by requesting this URL: https://c.cs1.visual.force.com/apex/TabbedAccount?id=15DigitAccountId&tabFocus=Contacts

I know {!$CurrentPage.parameters.tabFocus} works, because it displays "Contacts".
And the selectedTab attribute works great if I hard-code it to "Contacts".

But the combo does nothing. Is this disabled because of Cross site scripting attacks? Or am I missing something? Any help appreciated.

At the end of the day, I'm trying to set the focus of a tab in a tab panel in this VF page when returning from a different page in the app.

Thanks,

cb
Message Edited by Chris Barry on 03-18-2009 12:10 PM
I've searched here and seen a number of posts with the above error, but I haven't found anything that addresses my issue with it.  When Customer Portal users create a case and select a contact for the case from their account, the case will not save and gives the error, "insufficient access rights on cross-reference id".

The system will only let them create cases with themselves as the ContactName (and owner).  If I then try to reassign within SF (Sys Admin) I cannot change the contactname to anything other than the Customer Portal owner.  If I do and save it, the system changes name right back.  The Customer Portal profiles have read/edit permissions.  I've also looked through the Field security and don't see anything at all.  Help!?

We have a few VF pages rendered as PDF which are using <Apex: dataTable>. This document is genereated in protrait size with 8 columns. It also include Product Name (80 char).

I want the text to be wrapped in each column. If I render the page as HTML then it works, but it does not work for PDF. I am even specifying the columnsWidth attribute.

Code:
<apex:dataTable width="100%" border="0" id="DataTable" value="{!SalesOrderLines}" var="SalesOrderLine" style="font-size:10px;vertical-align:top;word-wrap: break-word;"  headerClass="headerrow" 
   columnsWidth="60,250,90,50,95,100,100,100" rowclasses="odd,even" >

<apex:column headervalue="Line">
             <apex:outputField value="{!SalesOrderLine.Name}"/>
 </apex:column>   
 <apex:column style="width: 200px;word-wrap:break-word" >
     <apex:facet name="header">
 {!$ObjectType.SalesOrderLine__c.Fields.Product__c.label}                                 
      </apex:facet>
        {!IF(SalesOrderLine.Product__r.name = null,SalesOrderLine.Product__c, SalesOrderLine.Product__r.name)}
 </apex:column> 
</apex:dataTable>

I have even tried putting following style for <td> in the page

Code:
<style type="text/css">
  td {
    word-wrap: break-word;
  }
</style>

Does anyone has any idea, what is the best way to achieve word wraping for PDFs. This is very urgent !!!

I also
  • October 26, 2008
Hi,

Is there any way to reference Metadata Objects in Visualorce pages or SControls?

Message Edited by yagna on 05-21-2008 07:04 PM
  • May 22, 2008
Hi ,

Here is what I am trying to do. I actually have a GRADE table where I have student,course,totalpercentage columns. I also have a detail table named "Marks" which has the "percentage" column obtained in various assignments. This table also has student and course columns. I want to caluculate the sum of percentages based on the student and course. How can I do that ? There is a master-detail relationship between the tables.
So in short-->

Grade- Course,Student, TotalPercentage
Marks-Course,Student,Percentage,Assignment.....(OtherColumns)

So I need sum of percentage grouped by student and course.Kindly help if anybody knows any easy way of doing that.

Thanks in advance
Unable to install the Apex Toll kit for my Eclipse Version: 3.3.1

I did it as per the step by step procedure provided in the salesforce ADN page on eclipse toolkit..
But I get the following error message:

"Network connection problems encountered during search.
  Unable to access "
http://www.adnsandbox.com/eclipsetoolkit/10.0/".
    Error parsing site stream. [Premature end of file.]
    Premature end of file."

Also I get a message:

"No features found on the selected sites. choose a different site or site catogory"

Could you please provide me a solution....
Thanks in advance,
Krishna

I'm delighted to see that the latest release of the Flex toolkit AsyncResponder has a context parameter - I've been waiting for that!

Unfortunately, I'm getting an error when I try to use this release of the toolkit:

"An internal build error has occurred.  Please check the error log."
"unable to load SWC as3salesforce.swc"

I've checked the Eclipse library path, and re-downloaded the toolkit, but no luck.

Does this release need to be rebuilt?  Anyone else having problems with it?

Thanks,

Ron

hi,

Iam getting the below errors,when i tried executing the sample code.

An unexpected error has occurred: ; nested exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

AxisFault

faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException

faultSubcode:

faultString: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

faultActor:

faultNode:

faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.Socket.&lt;init&gt;(Unknown Source)

at java.net.Socket.&lt;init&gt;(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.axis.components.net.JSSESocketFactory.create(JSSESocketFactory.java:103)

at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.getSocket(HTTPSender.java:191)

at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.java:404)

at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:138)

at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)

at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)

at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)

at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)

at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub.login(SoapBindingStub.java:2200)

at Samples.login(Samples.java:84)

at Samples.run(Samples.java:325)

at Samples.main(Samples.java:37)

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:hydhtc42322

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:101)

at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:154)

at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)

at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)

at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)

at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)

at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub.login(SoapBindingStub.java:2200)

at Samples.login(Samples.java:84)

at Samples.run(Samples.java:325)

at Samples.main(Samples.java:37)

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.axis.components.net.JSSESocketFactory.create(JSSESocketFactory.java:103)

at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.getSocket(HTTPSender.java:191)

at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.java:404)

at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:138)

... 13 more

• April 30, 2007