• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Yesterday evening, connecting via PHP 5.1 was working properly as it has been for some time now. This morning, we're receiving a fatal error. Nothing has changed in our code overnight, and I was wondering if something has changed on the Salesforce side concerning connection.

Here's the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soapenv:Client] Element {)item invalid at this location in /path-to/SforceBaseClient.php:79 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__call('login', Array) #1 /path-to/SforceBaseClient.php(79): SoapClient->login(Array) #2 /another-path-to/connect.php(13): SforceBaseClient->login('my username is here', 'my password is here') #3 /another-path-to/index.php(228): include_once('/some-path/h...') #4 {main} thrown in /path-to/SforceBaseClient.php on line 79
I posted this question already, but after over a week no one has replied, so I'll rephrase it here. Surely we're not the only ones who have encountered this issue, and it's stalling any further progress.

We've been successfully retrieving a list of Lead and Contact results using PHP. We're querying the fields LastName, FirstName, Title, Street, City, State, PostalCode, Country, Phone, Email, and Id.

When we add ANY other field, whether it's a standard field such as Fax or Description, or a custom field, the contents of the [any] part of the object changes from a value to an array containing two items.

Before Any Additional Field:
stdClass Object
(
    [done] => 1
    [queryLocator] =>
    [records] => Array
        (
            [0] => stdClass Object
                (
                    [type] => Lead
                    [Id] => Array
                        (