• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I know that apostrophe or single quote " ' " is a restricted character when querying SFDC and most databases. Is there a list of special characters are not supported by SFDC or is it the general list of characters which are not supported in databases.

Thanks,
Sohail
  • October 17, 2006
Hi,

As a part of our java application, i need to update the userId in the OpportunityTeamMember to another userId. I keep getting an error stating that the system user does not have the sufficient permissions to update the OpportunityId and UserId. Also, can not see the OpportunityTeamMember object on the UI to assign permissions - both the fields refer to an opportunity and an user object respectively. Is there someway that I can update the user to another user - basically i am reassigning the task.

Thanks,
Sohail
  • August 15, 2006
Hi,

I am calling the upsert api with the following call - upsert("external_id_c", Object[]), however i get the UpsertResults array back as null. I have an opportunity object that I have retrieved from Salesfoece, am updating the object with the external field value and would like to call the upsert on the same opportunity. Any  thoughts to the solution would be of great help.

Thanks,

• August 09, 2006
Hi,
   I am using SF API 7.0 in Java. I want to run WSDL2Java to get proxy objects. I couldn't download the Axis 1.2.1 from http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ws/axis/1_2_1/ site. Can someone help to let me know where can I get the Axis and other jar files for running WSDL2Java.

Thanks,
Jegdish