• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to sync account and contact data from Outlook to salesforce from some users, however I dont want the process to update any existing contacts and accounts already owned by other users i.e. if it cant find a match with the data owned by the user that is syncing, I want it to create a new account / contact and not update the existing one.

Does anyone know if the sharing rules (which already mean the users can't see each others data) will be respected in the sync process?
  • September 03, 2007
Hi

I've deleted an older version of the connector and re-installed the most up to date one. However now when I to run it I get the following error message:

"A document with the name 'sforce_connect.xla' is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name even if the documents are in different folders. To open the second document either close the document thats already open or rename one of the documents".

I've definitely dont have any other Excel file open and I've tried re-starting my PC. Any help that solves this would be appreciated!

thanks
Gary

Hi All,

I have requirement where I have to implement Cybersource payment gateway in Salesforce.com. I am trying to use Cybersource Hosted Order Page approach to implement this functionality.

Cybersource has provided me some sample JSP pages which I can use in any java based web application and implement the payment gateway within that application and I am able to do that.

Now I have to simulate the same functionality in Salesforce.com using Visualforce and Apex. I am able to simulate most of the code in Apex but got stuck while simulating Message Authentication code and secret key. Below is the code written in java which I need to simulate in Apex.

public String getPublicDigest(String customValues) throws Exception{
    String pub =  "MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC2L8taoXQvBV5xddZp58JE2i3rQauaBe1U1lEQCIYNYlIQSt4J6++F6NBgmCx1vnSCX2s4O0FI3S5b/No7QTfKkO19ofJVYBB6hdlcPStHsnYLV9mDmHuFfiR8Ebk3dUWYVCQX+eyZj99WQmYiTPIEZSAuB54jTMRQwyAE5GsVwIDAQAB";    
    BASE64Encoder encoder = new BASE64Encoder();
    Mac sha1Mac = Mac.getInstance("HmacSHA1");
    SecretKeySpec publicKeySpec = new SecretKeySpec(pub.getBytes(), "HmacSHA1");
    sha1Mac.init(publicKeySpec);
    byte[] publicBytes = sha1Mac.doFinal(customValues.getBytes());
    String publicDigest = encoder.encodeBuffer(publicBytes);
    return publicDigest.replaceAll("\n", "");
  }

Here is the code which I simulated in Apex but the key generated is still invalid.

public String getPublicDigest(String customValues){
	String secretKey = 'MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC2L8taoXQvBV5xddZp58JE2i3rQauaBe1U1lEQCIYNYlIQSt4J6++F6NBgmCx1vnSCX2s4O0FI3S5b/No7QTfKkO19ofJVYBB6hdlcPStHsnYLV9mDmHuFfiR8Ebk3dUWYVCQX+eyZj99WQmYiTPIEZSAuB54jTMRQwyAE5GsVwIDAQAB';
        //Blob blobDigest = Crypto.generateDigest('hmacSHA1', Blob.valueOf(pub));
        Blob sha1Mac = Crypto.generateMac('hmacSHA1', Blob.valueOf(customValues), EncodingUtil.base64Decode(secretKey));
        String publicDigest = Encodingutil.convertToHex(sha1Mac);
        return publicDigest;
    }

Any help is appreciated.

I have been asked to create a way where we can start tracking competitors and link opportunities to the various competitors we know we're up against. I originally created a different Account Record Type, but now I'm wondering how to link that to the opportunities. Is there a way to do this, or do I need to create a custom object instead so that it could be a related list under the opportunities?

Thanks for your help!

• March 28, 2010

Is there any way to handle volume based pricing in SF.com

Product --------- 1000 - 2000 --- 2000-3000
Product A             $1.00                $2.00

So when select the products, I would like to select a  volume pricing of the product.

Thank You
Ken

• February 17, 2005