• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Code:
string strQueryData = "select Id,Field1__c, Field2__c from CustomObj__c Where Contact__c = '0033000000GsPwn'";
arQueryResult = o2.query(strQueryData);

if (arQueryResult.records == null) {
    strErrorMsg = "No records matched query parameters";
}
else
{
    arQueryResult.records[p].Any[1].InnerText = "true";
    arQueryResult.records[p].Any[2].InnerText = "'18 09 2006'";

I've created a custom field of type text. but i am unable to update this via the api. The code above  is a sample of what i am trying to do:-

(Field1 = Checkbox
Field2 = Text)

The Update works ok and reports no errors but if i query the object straight after the second field is not set where as the first one is set correctly, this is also mirrored by the salesforce frontend

Any help would be most appreciated,is there a special way of updating move than one field or is it that the field is not updateable?

• September 18, 2006
Can anyone help me, i need to update a custom object thats attached to a contact object but have can see no way to link them. i've tried using the id form the contact form to link to the OwnerId of the custom object but no joy.

Any ideas would be most appriciated

Cheers
  • September 14, 2006
Code:
string strQueryData = "select Id,Field1__c, Field2__c from CustomObj__c Where Contact__c = '0033000000GsPwn'";
arQueryResult = o2.query(strQueryData);

if (arQueryResult.records == null) {
    strErrorMsg = "No records matched query parameters";
}
else
{
    arQueryResult.records[p].Any[1].InnerText = "true";
    arQueryResult.records[p].Any[2].InnerText = "'18 09 2006'";

I've created a custom field of type text. but i am unable to update this via the api. The code above  is a sample of what i am trying to do:-

(Field1 = Checkbox
Field2 = Text)

The Update works ok and reports no errors but if i query the object straight after the second field is not set where as the first one is set correctly, this is also mirrored by the salesforce frontend

Any help would be most appreciated,is there a special way of updating move than one field or is it that the field is not updateable?

• September 18, 2006
Can anyone help me, i need to update a custom object thats attached to a contact object but have can see no way to link them. i've tried using the id form the contact form to link to the OwnerId of the custom object but no joy.

Any ideas would be most appriciated

Cheers
  • September 14, 2006